Chapter 1

The day had just begun for Tina Belcher, but little did she know that her life was about to completely change.

She stumbled out of bed as the sun began to rise and tried to quietly walk over to her desk to begin a new erotic friend fiction. The one that she was working on recently had finally come to an end.

"What to write..." She began to say out loud, her mind deep in thought as she held her pen up to her lips, sighing slightly. For the first time ever, she seemed to have finally come to the moment she had been dreading for quite some time now; writer's block. She sat there for quite some time, almost falling back asleep, simply trying to find a new topic to write about.

"Tina darling are you up?" Her mom, Linda, sang.

"Ugh mom shut up!" Tina yelled back out of frustration, her head in her hands. "Wait mom what time is it?"

Linda walked into her room, and seemed to have completely ignored the outburst. "It's time for you to go to school-! Hey, what are you doing?"

Tina looked up and uncovered her face. "When are we leaving?"

"Gene and Louise are grabbing their stuff now, so you better move, move, move!"

Tina quickly changed, grabbed her bag, and ran out the door to meet up with Louise and Gene. The sun was barely out, and the clouds that covered it gave the world a slightly gray tint, while allowing the temperature to drop about ten degrees. As the three kids walked to school, Gene pulled out his keyboard and started singing along with his farts, which were almost the same key as the birds around them.

"Geez T, what's wrong with you today? Did your imaginary boyfriend break up with you for the fifth time?" Louise smirked.

"No Louise, it's worse then that!" Tina yelled. "I'm completely out of ideas for my erotic friend fictions!"

"Well," Louise muttered as she looked behind Tina, "seems like that's about to change."