Chapter 2

Tina turned around to see what Louise was looking at.

"Oh hey Jimmy Jr, nice to see you here."

Jimmy Jr stood in front of Tina and Louise, all alone, and smiling. He was playing with his hands, almost nervously.

"Hey Tina, um, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me," Jimmy Jr half asked half stated.

Tina's heart seemed to stop beating and her lips opened. She was about to give him a joyful answer, but then he continued to speak. "I know this seems really out of place, but there's this dance class, and you need to bring a partner and you're the only girl I know that would be interested. Well I mean, not only because of that, but-"

Tina interrupted him. "Jimmy Jr I'd love to go with you on a date."

His face lit up. "Great I'll be at your house at six."

Jimmy Jr smiled as he walked by, giving a little nod to Louise, who in turn yelled at him.

"Hey Pesto you know I can talk! Don't make me make you regret doing this!" She ran after him, leaving Tina on the sidewalk in a daze and Gene running after Louise, screaming for no reason.

The whole school day, Tina was daydreaming of how the night would turn out, her thoughts slurred together into one big, wonderful idea; getting to hold Jimmy Jr's butt all night.

As the three Belcher's headed home, Louise and Gene played a game where they would see who could get the most sticks in Tina's hair, and Tina would have to try and shake them out, but this time she only seemed to ignore them and continue walking as though sticks weren't piling up in her hair.

"C'mon T it's no fun playing the game if you don't do your part!" Louise yelled out of frustration.

"Yeah sister if you want to play the game you gotta live up to it's name. Shake it girl!" Gene babbled before shaking his ass.

"Sorry guys, today has just been a weird day. I-" Tina began to unload, but Louise cut her off.

"Nope, Tina I don't care, we're home, goodbye, I'll see you at some point."

"Where are you going Louise?" Tina asked as Louise began to run up the stairs to their apartment above the restaurant.

"Oh, I have a little bit of a deal with Mickey at the Wharf, and it's kind of a really important trade. Don't worry your pretty head about it for one minute."

"No Louise," Bob said as he stood in the way at the top of the stairs, putting his arm out to block Louise. "You kids know that we're going over Aunt Gayle's tonight to have dinner with her boyfriend, right? And I will not be going alone."

"Dad, it'll just be a minute trust me," Louise smiled and tried to duck under his arm.

"No Louise, last time you said that you left for six hours. We were about to call the police," Bob sighed. "I want all of you to go into the living room and stay there."

"Dad I can stay in my room, you can trust me. It'll just be me and Kuchi Kopi, you can trust me unlike those other dweebs."

"Louise, go sit in the living room. If you get to go in your room, then they do."

Louise stomped into the living room, and Gene followed. Tina stood at the bottom of the steps, staring at dad with a confused look on her face.

"Hey dad, I think I'll have a rain check for tonight, okay? Thanks."

"What? Tina, no. I specifically said that you guys couldn't go anywhere. We're going to Aunt Gayle's for dinner, that's it, end of story, go to the living room."

"Ughhhhhhhh dad you're ruining my life!"

Tina ran up the steps past her father and fell onto the living room floor.

She sat there for about thirty minutes, just groaning, until Louise stopped her.

"God Tina, shut up! I have an idea, and I know you might not like it, but it's still an idea."

"What is it? I'm desperate I'll do anything!" Tina sat up quicker then Louise could even respond.

"You're telling us sister, you'll date anything with a butt and lips," Gene muttered.

"Listen T, you want to go on a date with this Pesto kid, right?"

"More then anything in the world Louise!"

"Then listen carefully, I have two words that will interest you."

"I'm listening."

"AH I can't take it tell her already!" Gene yelled as he threw his hands in the air. "Oh never mind, I just had to fart."

"Shut up Gene," Louise smirked. "Oh wow that's a bad one..." Louise hopped off the couch and walked over to Tina. "Sneak out."

Tina looked up at Louise. "Sneak out?"

"No Tina I was just saying that because that's the last thing you should do."

"Oh whew. I thought for a minute there-"

"Yes Tina! Sneak out! Do you know anything?" Louise grabbed Tina's face and squished it between her hands. "Are you in or are you in?"

Tina looked into Louise's eyes and then over to the kitchen where Bob and Linda were packing dinner for Aunt Gayle's house.

"Uhhhhh..."