Wednesday part 1

I care for my friends a lot.today was the best and the wort day at falls creek. Today was the day that me and three other friends were going to talk to the attractive guy about God. We were sooo scared. We cried so much because we not only didn't want to offend him but we didn't want to loose him as a friend. I was probably the most worried of all 3 of us. I had got to know him so well I thought that if I talked to him about this that he would back away and we would not be such good friends like we were. A few sponsors asked what was wrong and I told them that we were going to talk to a friend here about God, they were so nice and supportive of what we were doing the prayed with us right then. They thought that what we were about to do was a HUGE step in not only outlet faith but in our trust in God.
               After lunch the 3 of us went into the girls room and talked a little more about it to make sure that we were on the same page. One of the girls backed out because she was to scared of Loosing him as  a friend.Then another girl wanted to talk about what he told us and I said no that we are not going to talk about that. She backed out right then and there. She left and never came back into the girls room. After she left the turtle girl took me upstairs and told me things that I would have NEVER have guess she had done. She told me that I was the very first person she told me that to since that happened. Again I felt so honored. I knew I had good friends wait did I say good I Meant I had GREAT friends. The very sweet girl told me some things that she had not told anyone but me and the turtle girl.
               Right before I went to talk to the attractive guy about God. I saw the cute guy sitting outside with his mini me. I went to go ask him if the very sweet girl had told him what I was about to go tell him. He said no and I had to tell him. I told him about it and I had to run inside to cry one more time before I talked to him....
To be continued....
With a part 2