Friday

So today me the attractive guy (Luke)went in and ice-e  date. I liked it so much. Later on we caught a ride and his crush. Let him sit beside him. I forgot his name but Luke had told me he liked him so I was nice.😊 later on in evening worship at out cabin I noticed Luke was wiping tears off of his cheek. I didn't really know what was going on but I had a guess if why he was crying. After we were done singing,(thank goodness!)  he put his hands on his face and started to weep. The worst part was that we were sitting in the front row because all of the girls were mad at us because I payed for my drink.. (UGH! Girls!) it really wasn't a big deal I told him that I wanted to pay for it. Oh well.. Anyway, Brian kept looking at me and then him. I felt really bad because he was crying and I couldn't do anything to help him. So I broke the rule for literally 3 seconds. Then he shot up out of his chair and went into the boys area followed by The cute guy (Jordan).
               When the worship was through Cassidy was gone as well. They both came out and Cassidy told be almost the same thing I was thinking. Luke came out and all Cassidy and Luke did for what seemed like 3 min was hug,cry, and talk. After they were done it was basically and hugging festival!😹 of course if you know me I made them laugh and smile. What can I say it's what I do best!😃
              Now back to the ice-e date. I went later on after chapel I was not expecting to have another ice-e date but I did. Chaz told me that he would take me along with another very nice girl named Becca. Cassidy and Jordan went as well. So we drank our drinks and we went up/ DOWN my favorite hill in falls creek. I was of course the comedian of the group I was trying to "hide" but it didn't work to well. I have no clue how they found me so fast... I was hiding under a huge light behind the post. I thought for sure they wouldn't find me!😂😂 while going down the steepest hill I ran really fast. I couldn't stop very fast, well I could have but I didn't want to kill myself.😂  while I was trying to "hide" I didn't really hear him coming up behind me but it was really dark and I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings tutu much. (Tutu!!😂😂) Jordan came up behind me and scared me a little bit. Who am I kidding I was scared out of my mind!!!😂 I looked like the kid off of karate kid! I had to admit though it was hilarious,and plus it would be a good conversation starter!

Thanks for reading Friday! I hope you enjoyed it. Saturday should be up Thursday or Friday. So be ready for that.
The End!👻