3

My mom showed me our house today. Yep the one up there it's gorgeous. It's kinda big for 2 people but I'm not complaining. I can't wait to have pool parties and sleepovers like I used to do with my friends.

Today was more and more packing I decided to not tell any of my friends here that I'm leaving. I just feel it's for the best. Mom said that she was having people decorate the house before we got there so we wouldn't have to worry. I thought that was great less stress for me. Mom decorated my room so it'd be a surprise she said if I don't like it I could redecorate it but I have faith that the one she picked out will look just fine. We've been mostly packing all day. When we're done the apartment looks so empty. Mom can tell I don't like the emptiness so we go out to the beach. Mom and I like surfing so that's what we do for most of the time we also we to get ice cream. When we're done with the ice cream it's dark so I lay down and look up at the stars. It's really beautiful out tonight. I'm looking at the stars when mom tells me it's time to leave. We get back home and I lay on the mattress on my floor I cover up with a single sheet since mom turned off the air conditioning for the night. I slowly fall asleep.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Wass up my friends. This stories boring so far sorry for that but next chapters gonna be better I promise kay well vote follow and comment suggestions😊 thanks byeee