5

I was so happy I ran into my walk in closet and tried on some of my clothes I found my favorite outfit some high-waisted jean shorts with a tight crop top and some white converse. I decided I wanted to post a picture of me on instagram so I did my makeup nothing to much the for my hair I left it down and kind of wavy. I took a couple mirror pics picked one I liked and posted it. I layed down on the bed and watched my likes come in. I was just messing around on musicly when the doorbell rang I heard my mom open it then yell for me "Nikki sweetie come down here" I got up and walked down the stairs I looked up and my eyes widened there stood two of the most attractive boys I've ever seen.

They looked alike I'm guessing they're twins they looked like they were like 20. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my mom said introduce yourself. "Umm hey I'm Nikki" I said awkwardly still staring at the boy with blonder hair " Hey Niki I'm Ethan and googoo eyes over here is grayson the boy- Grayson looked away from me to glare at his brother. I laughed and invited them inside. "So how old are you guys" I asked leading them into the living room.
"We're 16" Grayson said awnsering my question. I stopped walking and looked at them both
"Well how old are you" Ethan asked
"I'm 16 but there's no way you're 16"
"Wait you're 16" they said surprised
"No way you're 16" Grayson said
"No way I'M 16 no way YOU'RE 16"
"Kids you're all 16 okay now sit down"
I sat down still surprised. I looked up and saw Grayson looking at me I laughed a looked down smiling to myself.