4

Mom woke me up early the next morning around 4 so I only got about 4 hours of sleep but I'll sleep on the plane. I reluctantly get up and get dressed in the outfit I didn't pack just some running shorts and a tank top. I didn't bother with makeup and pit my hair up in a messy bun. I untied my Nike tennis shoes grabbed my bags and walked out the door. We walked to the airport since it was only about 2 blocks away. When we got there we did all the stuff that needed to be done and got some Starbucks. I drank mine as we waited to be boarded. When I was finished with my drink I got up and threw it away. As I was walking back they called our plane we walked to where we had to go to get on and took our seats.

I slept most of the way to New Jersey but now we're here and it's even more beautiful then I remembered. Mom and I walked towards our rental car and got in. She started driving I turned up the radio but didn't really listen to it. I was thinking about how the last time I was actually in New Jersey I was with my dad. We were running across the beach. Splashing away. We were having a daddy daughter day I was only 14 when he died. We had just gotten ice cream and decided to go for a walk. We were crossing the street when a driver ran a red light. Dad had pushed me out of the way. He died s ok I could live. He died all most instantly. I ran over to him and screamed for help but when an ambulance got there it was to late. A tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it away. We pulled up to a house our house. I got out. It's even more beautiful in person. I ran inside mom followed close behind she unlocked the door and I was off I looked in every room they were all so gorgeous. I ran downstairs and saw a home theater type thing and a family room there was also a office and a bathroom. I went back upstairs and took a good look at the large living room with two big comfortable couches and one smaller couch called a love seat. We had a big flat screen TV and a coffee table. I then walked to the dinning room we had a large table that looked like it could seat at least 8 people and a huge chandler. I then walked to the kitchen it looked like it was big enough for a small restaurant it has a cute breakfast nook by a window that looked out to our pool and big backyard we also had a bathroom it had a cool shower the water fell from the ceiling of it. Finally I went upstairs I looked at our 3 guest rooms they all looked pretty similar so I didn't take much time with them I then looked at mom's room and her bathroom they were huge but I was so excited I couldn't wait anymore I opened up my room door and was left speechless. I loved it. I ran into the bathroom and it was all white and clean then I ran to a walk in closet it looked like you could comfortably fit 20-30 people in here and the best part was it was filled with clothes old and new clothes it was filled. I looked out the window and saw another house through the branches of the trees I thought I saw a 20 something year old man but I didn't pay attention cause I'm 16 and will not be dating him.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Longer chapter today cause I got into writing and couldn't stop opps😉😝