8

Soon the twins come out in their suits and I try not to stare. I turn my head a little to the side and lead them to the pool.
I start taking off my shorts to show the swimsuit underneath them ((image above) thats not Nikki just her swimming suit) when 2 strong hand push my back taking me underwater. I come up to the surface to see Ethan laughing at me and Grayson trying his best to hold back laughter.
"Not cool guys" I pout still in the water.
"Yea E not cool" Grayson says coming over to help me out still trying not to laugh. As soon as Grayson helps me out and I'm standing I lean in like I'm going to hug him but instead push him. Soon he's underwater I take off my crop top and jump in with him. Ethan joins us too.

When we're done swimming we dry off and go inside to watch Stranger Things. I get some chips and dips and some drinks and we go up to my room to watch it on my flat-screen TV.

We're about halfway through episode three when I get a call. I look at the caller id and it's Izzy, I completely forgot about her since I've been hanging out with the twins.
"Just wait guys I gotta take this" I say walking to my huge closet I awnser the phone and sit down.
"Hey Izzy"
"Hey Lainey I was wondering if you could hangout today i really wanna catch up."
"Um well I'm at home hanging out with my neighbors but you're free to come over. Here I'll text you the address."
"Okay thanks"
She hangs up and I text her the address. I walk out of my closet and sit down.
"Hey guys is it okay if my old friend Izzy comes over?"
"Sure" they say to interested in the show to give me a good response.
I grab a blanket and sit right in between them. Ethan lays his head on my shoulder then Grayson puts his arm around me.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Okay I made this chapter on the bus so I'm sorry for any mistakes😂 I've also decided that I'm going to update this book almost everyday and my other book once or twice a week Kay thanks😂✌