You cant go

MERLINS POV

"You aren't taking her anywhere Morgana." I say stepping out of the shadows. She looks at me and smirks "and who's going to stop me?" She says smirking. A chill runs up my back "I will if I have to." I say trying to summon some courage. Morgana lets out a laugh. "Oh Merlin you are just so cute." My cheeks heat up at those words. "Stop it Merlin don't lose control of your emotions." I say to myself.

Ness stands next to Morgana. I glance between the two women. Both had Raven black hair and bright green eyes. One was a cold look and one was full of light. "Listen Merlin I have just barely met you today and you expect me to choose you over my sister?" Ness says looking at me with confusion written over her face.

"Sister......" I say looking Ness in the eyes. My eyes widen and before I could say anything else I go flying through the air. I hear a shout as my head connects with a tree and I totally black out.

Nesryns POV

My mind raced as I run up to Merlin trying to find a heart beat. I sigh relieved to find him breathing. "What happened?!" I yell at Morgana. "You aren't the only one with magic Nesryn." She says folding her arms.

I stare at Merlins limp body "you didn't have to throw him." I say checking his pulse. She laughs shaking her head "why do you care?" She says smiling walking closer to me. "He is just a serving boy that you have just met." She says shaking her head. I look up at her glaring at her. "No.........you have changed greatly Morgana." I say looking her in the eyes. "Your heart has been laced with darkness. I can feel the hatred radiating off of you in waves. It's scary and sad to see you like this." I look up and meet her glare.

"Well I guess I should leave then." She says turning. Agravaine looks at her "but Mylady, your sister." He says glancing at me. "Leave her I don't have time for weak ones. Plus she probably doesn't even know how to cast even the simplest of spells." She says walking away. Agravaine glances back at me and Merlin and then runs after Morgana.

"Merlin" I say shaking him. "Merlin wake up." I smacked his face very lightly. I sigh in defeat as he lays there motionless. I grab his shoulders and attempt to drag him back to the castle. Falling to my knees I sit there waiting.

The sun started showing through the trees and Merlins arm moved. He slowly sits up and looks at me. Jumping back startled he sighs in relief. "I thought you were Morgana." He said slowly. A small smile forms on my lips. "Sorry to disappoint you." I say sarcastically. I stand brushing my dress off. "So you are Arthurs sister." Merlin says standing brushing himself off. I nod and start walking away from him.

He follows and continues talking. "He has been searching for you." He says walking behind me. I laugh "well when I went to see him he kicked me out just like another commoner." We reach the town and head up to the castle. "He is just stressed, he doesn't want Morgana to find you. He thinks you will end up like her." Merlin says walking faster to keep up with me.

I stop and turn to face him. "Tempting idea." I smirk and turn and continue walking. We reach the castle steps and see Arthur mounting a horse. Merlin runs up to him. "Where are you headed?" He asks grabbing the reins. "Where have I been going for the past Month?" He says looking at Merlin, annoyance written all over his face. I cross my arms and stare up at him. He looks at me and I roll my eyes at him and walk away.

Merlins POV
"Who is that girl?" Arthur says starring at Nesryn as she walks into the castle. "She looks almost exactly like......."
"Like who sire?"
"Like Morgana"
Arthur shakes his head, he regains his position and clicks his heels on his horse. Him and the Knights all ride out leaving Merlin standing in the courtyard alone.

Night has fallen and Arthurs patrol has returned. "Any luck?" Gwen says as she meets her husband in her room. He sighs sliding a hand through his hair. "No" he says simply. He walks to the bed and lays his body in the soft mattress. "Will I ever find her?"