Flames

MERLINS POV

"I've searched everywhere but I have not been able to find her, what am I supposed to do?" I ask Gwain while sharpening a sword for Arthur. "I don't know what to tell you mate, have you asked Arthur for a search party?" Gwain asked as he munched on an apple. "Of course, but he told me that he was to busy looking for his sister to spare some guards." Merlin said while standing and putting the sword away.

Gwain walked over and clapped him on the back "well do not worry my friend, I'm sure Percival would be happy to join us on our little adventure. We will leave at sun down." Gwain said as he walked out of the room. I nod to myself before standing. I immediately walk to my chambers and start packing for the unexpected.

Nesryns POV

I jolt awake finding myself in complete darkness "hello?" I whisper into the darkness. I crawled around feeling my way through the darkness. Coming up to a wall I follow it until I meet wood. Feeling down I grab what felt like the handle and pulled. The door was locked from what I could tell.

"Hello?" I whisper again as I felt a gust of wind behind me. "Hello" a voice that sounded like Merlin called back. "Merlin if that's you would you please turn on a light or something?" It was silent for a moment before a blood curdling scream sounded and echoed all around me. Falling to the ground I form into a ball covering my ears. Before I could control myself flames erupted around me. I was in a room with strange plants dripping with back stuff hanging in the ceiling. There were a few windows and only the one door.

Turning around I grabbed hold of the door and tug again. As if a great frost erupted all my flames went out leaving me in the darkness. Losing all self control I screamed "help me!!" I screamed and was answered by several different screams coming behind me. I felt hot tears running down my face as I banged on the door, hopping and begging that someone would come.

* * * * * * *

After what seemed like hours of torment the door clicked. I immediately stand and watch as light flooded into the room. There stood my sister, Morgana, I take a step back away from her. "Why am I here?" I ask skipping the formalities. She gives a warm smile "you are here to see that the only person you can trust is me, come down and have dinner with me, I'll explain everything." She holds her hand out toward me.

I reach out but sense started to kick in. "N-no! I will never go with you" I growl angrily. I watched as all the warm smile faded into a cold scowl, "fine then stay in here and have fun with your nightmares" she closed the door leaving me in the darkness once more. All I could hear was my own hard breathing until I felt a light brush of fingers on my cheek.

I screamed and scrambled back towards the door covering my face with my hands. "Nesryn, it's ok, you are safe now." Merlins voice echoed throughout the room. "Merlin, where are you" I whispered. I heard what sounded like shuffling "just come to my voice." He said. I nod and shakily walk towards his voice. Reaching out blindly I felt nothing but air. Then before I could prepare myself another ear cracking scream erupted right next to my left ear.

I felt my heartbeat quicken before I fall to the earth and completely lose myself to the darkness.

Merlins POV

Percival, Gwain, and I carefully snuck out of the castle, almost getting caught by a few people. We made our way to the stables and got three horses. Mounting the horses they made their way out of the market. They rode for a few hours before anyone one talked. "So do you have a lead on where she might be?" Percival asked scanning the forest.

Merlin shook his head, he really had no clue on where to start looking. They rode up to a small village tavern to water and feed the horses. As the horses were fed Gwain and Merlin head inside to have a look around. The room had a few people chatting at the tables, a woman carrying a tray was walking around, swiftly dodging hands that were groping at her.

I followed Gwain as he sat at a table and scanned the area around us. I watched as the woman made her way toward us. She stopped and smiled warmly "what will it be for you handsome men" she complimented. I smile back "I'll just have on drink" I said looking up at her as she scribbled something down.

"And for you handsome?" She said winking down at Gwain "I'll have what he has" Gwain said winking back. She nods and starts to walk away. Before she could leave Gwain grabs her hand "miss, I was wondering if you have seen a woman enter in here, she is usually wearing black, her hair is really well kept." Gwain said smiling.

"Sir, are you referring to Lady Morgana?" The woman asks, curiosity written on her face. "Yes I am actually" he smirked. "Well sir, she actually passed through here not to long ago, she had a girl who seemed to be passed out, laying over the horse." This immediately caught our attention. "Which way did they go?" I blurted out.

"They were heading in the direction of the Dark Tower that's a few miles from here. Poor girl if Morgana is taking her there" the woman said before striding off. "Well lets go, we can't waste any time of Nesryn is in the dark tower" Merlin stated before standing and walking out of the tavern.

I apologize for not frequently updating (please forgive me!!!) also this chapter is not edited so excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes and just say "hey, maybe she speaks incorrectinease" THANKS FOR READING LOVES!!