Abort Mission

◇ [D E L E T E D ****  S C E N E] ◇

• AN: This is the first deleted scene I have added since publishing my 9 other chapters. This isn't necessary to read, and the story will still make complete sense if you skip this and continue onto the next chapter. This is purely so that I can still upload frequently and it just an extra bit of information and story that I left out in the first place. ALSO: PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU DO CHOOSE THAT READ THIS SCENE, THERE IS TRIGGERING PARTS TO IT AND I'D RATHER YOU SKIPPED FOR YOUR SAFETY IF YOU TRIGGER EASY. AGAIN, YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ THIS PART FOR THE REST TO MAKE SENSE. THIS IS JUST EXTRA STORY. •

---------------------------------------------------------

"I'm 1000% sure I'm pregnant, Alex. I keep throwing up, it's been three months without my period and I just know I am. We need to tell our parents soon so I get get an ultrasound and such, because I'm really worried."

I felt exhausted. Not badly, but enough that I didn't want to move. Or do anything, really.

My stress level had been pretty high. My father was the one who bought my tampons and pads, and I haven't asked for any in three months. I was worried he would get suspicious.

"I know. We'll tell them eventually."

"I need them to know soon. If I calculated this right, and I think I did, I should be almost 11 weeks. I need am ultrasound."

"Fine. Soon. Relax."

---------------------------------------------------------

For the next two weeks, Alex seemed on edge and off. I shrugged it off but eventually it got to a boiling point and I decided to bring up telling our parents again.

"Tara, when we tell our parents, you should tell them you don't want to keep it. It'll be easier."

"W-what?"

"I think you should abort the baby."

Tears sprung in my eyes.

"We're both so young Tara, and I don't want to grow up so fast. We're not even finished highschool, honey. And besides that, your mental health is too unstable for a baby, and I don't want to lose you."

I felt hurt. Betrayed. Useless.

"But Alex, you DID this. You PUPOSELY came in me for a year. You waited for this. You agreed to this and you wanted this. Why change your mind?"

"I'm just not ready."

The words stung like a slap to the face.

"Are you fucking serious? After a whole year of us trying and you watching me fall apart over negatives and recurring periods, you decide suddenly, since I'm pregnant, you don't want this? You should have fucking thought about that before you came in me!"

My anger was flaring.

"You could tell them you're pregnant but don't want it, they should be very easy on us."

"Alex even if I was going to go through with this, I would probably fucking need sirgery because I'm too far along."

"Please. Just. We aren't ready."

"Well I am. You knew I wanted this. And now that we have it, you change your mind."

"You can't handle a baby."

Everything he said hurt.

"You want me to kill our daughter that we waited so long to get?"

He was silent.