Surprise

I rolled my eyes slightly as Roman laughed at something Randy as said as we sat on the lounging chairs next to the pool.

'I wonder if this is how Roman felt around me and Seth.' I thought in my head then sighed. I guess I could put up with it. Plus he was happy, so shouldn't I be happy for him? I mean, just because my 'relationship' was fucked up, doesn't mean I have to be mad at... well I'm not sure what him and Randy are, but he's happy.

"You look tired Dean." Roman commented, looking at me for what seemed like the first time today.

"Nah," I say to him, "I'm alright."

"Maybe we should go up to the room." Randy suggested, "We can order some pizza and watch a few movies before heading to bed."

"I'm good right here." I say to Randy and I saw the two of them exchange looks.

"Let's go Dean." Roman said while standing up.

"Why go to the room?" I asked him, "I'm good right here."

"The rooms better." Randy said.

"But I wanna-" I started, then shrieked when Roman suddenly picked me up, "But me down."

"We're going to the room." Roman announced and carried me away from the pool. I knew there was not point in trying to fight against the younger man.

"You know I can walk." I say to Roman after we rode on the elevator.

"Then you'll try to run." Randy said, "And I don't feel like chasing you."

I simply groaned and hit Roman on the back, which he only laughed at as we exited the elevator.

"Guess what today is." Roman said.

"Thursday?" I suggest.

"Well yes." Randy said, "But no."

"I don't freaking know." I say as Roman opened the door to the room.

"Well figure it." Roman said as he set me down and I gave him a punch on the arm.

"That was for carrying me." I say to him.

"Dean will you just turn around." Randy urged and Roman punched him on the arm.

As much as I wanted to obey the command, I simply used my prenatal vision, seeing something brightly colored on my bed.

"I don't wanna." I say to him.

"Fine then I'll take whatever it is." Randy said and started to walk towards my bed.

"No!" I shouted as I ran behind him, "It's mine! Don't touch it!"

"Then freaking open it!" Randy shouted playfully as I eyes the bright baby blue bag sitting my bed.

I took a deep breath before grabbing the bag and opening it. Seeing various snacks placed in it.

'You can't win me over with food Seth.' I said while picking up a package of powered donuts and seeing a small message wrote on it.

'i DONUT want to see you sad. I love you.'

I rolled my eyes but smiled slightly as I picked up a mag of M&M's.

'You're as sweet as candy. I love you.'

There were other candies in the bag with the exact same message on them and I found myself laughing at it.

I picked up the last item which was an orange, but there was a piece of paper left in the bottom of the bag.

Dear Dean,

There's an orange because I know it's your favorite fruit. I didn't want to write on the orange so that's why this piece of paper is here. I know your tired of seeing this, but, I love you. I can see my entire future with you. I'll freaking scream it to the heavens if I have to. I won't be able to see you until Sunday before our big match, I have interviews and all. But I wanna talk to you. Call me. Text me. I miss you. Like a lot.

Love you.

Love, Daddy- I mean Seth :)

"Asshole." I muttered with a small laugh, ignoring Randy and Roman's chants for me to read it out loud.

I dropped the note on the bed, which they scrambled to, while I find myself walking outside to the balcony with my phone in hand.

I sit down in the small chair and begin to dial Seth's phone number.

"So did I prove myself yet?" Seth asked as he picked up the phone.

I hummed, "Keep trying."

"Am I going to have to buy you the whole world?" He asked me, "Cause I will-"

"No." I say with a laugh, "No, you don't have to buy me anything else."

"So how else can I prove to you that I'm serious about you?" He asked, "Dean, I promise you. I love you, more than everything. And I know I hurt you when I said I didn't. What can I do to make it better?"

"You could be here right now." I say quietly.

He gave a small laugh, "I know. But I'll be back as soon as I can. But until I can, call me every chance you get. I miss hearing your voice."

"Hey don't change." I say to him softly, "Don't let saying that change how you act."

"I haven't changed." He said to me, "These are just the feelings I've kept from you."

I gave a small smile and kicked my feet up on the table, "So, tell me... Did you make Roman and Randy take me to the room because of that?"

"I'm sorry your breaking up." He said while making a 'shhh' sound.

"Don't lie to me!" I say to him, "There terrible at that shit."

"Well I made Renee go put it in there, so hopefully she didn't mess that up." Seth responded.

"She didn't," I say to him, "But Roman had to carry me from the pool because I would leave."

"Because your hard headed." He said to me.

"I am not." I say to him.

"Are too." Seth said back.

"Blah." I say to him.

"Blahhhh." Seth replied

"Blaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh-" I started but he stopped me

"Stop being a child." He said with a laugh.

"I'm not." I replied as we went into our next small argument, but it brung an amazing feeling of peace.

************************************

Guys guess what?

Yeah ok your gonna love this news I swear.

Ok here it goes

Yeah remember when I said it was good news? Yeah I lied.

This book is almost to the end 😬

BUT.

There may be a sequel..... Whenever I find the fucking time to make a sequel.