why can't people be happy for us

The next day Hakeem and his brothers were fixing up the nursery while Natasha and liam was out with cookie.
Jamal said "you seem stress out."
Hakeem said "I am, how I suppose to raise four kids."
Andre said "we are here for you little bro."
Hakeem said "it seems like when everything is going good, somebody got to come in and fuck it up for us."
Jamal said "that's what people do, they never want to see somebody else happy."
Hakeem said "I just wish people will leave us alone."
Andre said "are you telling us, what your having?"
Hakeem smiled and said "you have to wait until tonight."

Meanwhile cookie was out with her daughter in law and grandson.
Cookie said "how are you feeling?"
Natasha said "I'm trying not to stress, it seems like everyone is out to get us."
Cookie said "we got you and Hakeem, we are Lyons and they can't stop us."
Natasha said "you got that right."

Later on that night everyone was around the dinner table ready to hear what Hakeem and Natasha are having.

Hakkem rolled out a cake and Natasha looked at Jamal and said would like to the honors."
Jamal said "I would love too."
He cut the cake and everyone saw blue,blue, and pink.
Ricky said "two boys and girl."
Hakeem nodded and said "we already have names."
Cookie said "let's hear it."
Natasha said "baby number 1 name is jadyen eli Lyon, baby number 2 name is Andre hunter Lyon, and baby number three name is hazel jade Lyon."
Andre said "you name your son after me?"
Hakeem said "of course, your my big brother."
Everyone was having a good time and getting along.
No fights, no drama.
Then there was a knock at the door, Hakeem went to answer it, cookie said "are you guys excepting anyone else?"
Natasha shook her head no.
Hakeem came back and threw an envelope onto the table.
Hakeem said "somebody is fucking with us."
Ricky said "what are you talking about?"
Hakeem said "all I wanted was a normal dinner with family and this was left."
Ricky took the envelope and took out pictures of everyone.
Lucious said "somebody been spying on us?"
Cookie said "this is not the first time."
Hakeem said "mom this is serious, I got a family to protect, I'm getting a gun."
Natasha got up slowly and said "no the hell your not, you are not bringing a gun into this house, or did you forget what happen to me."
Natasha grabbed the baby and went up stairs. Cookie and Rhonda went and helped her.

Lucious said " son, me and Ricky will more security out here tonight."
Andre said "me and Jamal will stay here tonight as well."
Hakeem hugs his family and said "thanks, I just wish this wasn't happening to us."
Lucious said "we are Lyons, they always come after us, but they ate not going to stop us."