Shoot Out

The next weeks, everyone has been on high alert, mysterious notes kept coming to the house.
Andre and Rhonda decided to take baby laim out for the day.
Natasha stomach was getting bigger and she was told to stay on bed rest by her father and husband.

As she was relaxing, she heard a noise, as she slowing got out of bed. Shoots were fired.
She quickly as she could grab her phone and hid.
She quickly called the police.
Soon the shoots stop and felt something wet. She looked down. Oh no, her water had broke.
Natasha said "this is can not be happening."
Natasha started doing her breathing exercises.
Soon she heard the police sirens around the house.
The pain was too much as she was trying to stay awake as the police came in the house.
They found Natasha hiding in closet, holding her stomach, going into labor.

As they were getting her in a ambulance, Hakeem was pulling up into the house trying to figure what was going on. The police filled him and told him to ride with his wife.

When arrived at the hospital, the doctor said Natasha was going to be delivering the babies sooner then later. Hours and hours has pass and the babies were finally here.

 Hours and hours has pass and the babies were finally here

Jadyen,hazel,Andre

The family went to go see the babies.
Cookie said "their so beautiful."
Lucious said "hazel is the only the girl out of all these boys."
Ricky said "she will have a lot of people to protect her."
Jamal said "she is the youngest."
Cookie said "who want to hurt them?"
Lucious said "let's not worry about right now, let's focus on this right now and our new grandchildren."
Jamal said "what about their place?"
Lucious said "I'll take care of that."