iii.

___

___

"Star Wars is way better than Stars Trek!" Peter stated.

"No way! Star Trek is better." Alaska argued. "Just, get out, now. Leave my house, you Star Wars loving," she paused, trying to come up with an insult. "assbutt. Leave."

"Why are you making him leave?" Tony asked when he finally emerged out of his lab.

"He said Star Wars is better than Star Trek." Alaska replied.

Tony gasped and put his hand over his heart, as if he were offended by that. "That's terrible! How dare he!"

Alaska laughed, rolled her eyes, and began to walk off. Peter had been going to the Avengers Facility every day after school for the past week. Him and Alaska had started to become friends and they had little arguments, such as this one, every day. They would always call Tony in to settle the arguments, but he soon grew tired of it and started answering with sarcastic comments.

"Wait, Alaska. Do you have, it?"

"What it are you referring to?" She asked. Tony nodded his head towards Peter. "Oh, right, that. Yeah, one second I'll be right back."

Alaska then disappeared in a cloud of grey and returned just quickly as she had gone. She had a big drawing notebook in her hand and carefully ripped a piece of paper out of it. She closed the notebook and handed the paper to her father, looking proud of herself when she saw the look on her father's face as he examined the drawing. He held out his fist for a fist bump and Alaska gently hit his fist with her own.

Tony and Alaska always had a weird relationship. They were close, but not Lorelai-And-Rory-Gilmore close. And they could have either the longest conversations known to man, or, only communicate by hand gestures. Before Pepper came along, it was just the two of them, so of course Alaska grew close to her dad. He was her role model. A genius scientist, superhero, a good person with a good sense of humor and an even better taste in music. He was the reason her sense of humor was so nihilistic and sarcastic and also heavily influenced her music taste.

After Tony looked at the drawing, he handed it over to Peter. Alaska adjusted her glasses and began to mess with her necklace, then she saw how Peter's eyes widened at the sight of the drawing of his new suit. She then felt a smile tug at the corners of her mouth and looked down at the floor while her cheeks flushed a rosy pink.

"You drew this?" Peter asked. Alaska nodded her head, bashfully. "Wow. Is there anything you can't do?"

"Well, I can't climb walls like you, Spidey." She replied sarcastically.

"Peter and I are gonna start working on this, okay?" Tony said.

"Okay, you know where I'll be." Alaska replied before teleporting into her room.