Hidden Feelings?

You wake up with the smell of bacon lingering around the air, with that you immediately get up, get dressed into a pair of (f/c) jeans, a black shirt and a (f/c) hoodie, along with some black pumps. You flung open the door, dash down the stairs (almost slipping) wiz round the corner to kitchen and sit down at the table. Everyone just looks at you weirdly, until Matt breaks the silence.

Matt- " yay! (y/n) is awake! That means we can all go shopping together for more novelty toys! I can add them to my collection!" He bounces up and down in excitement, anticipating your answer.

(y/n)-" uhh...it's been 5 seconds..."

Tom- "give her a chance to eat, Matt"

Edd- "we have plenty of time to do shopping...why don't we go out on a nice walk through the woods? Or the park..something nice..?" He looks at everyone hoping they would all agree.

Tom- "uhh...sure edd?" He finishes his bacon sandwich and head upstairs to get changed, along with Matt and edd.

(y/n)-"you coming with us..?" You smile at tord, thinking about the romantic walk that awaits you through the woods, or park..whatever...

Tord- "uhh..alright, but only for you~"
He goes upstairs with the others to get
changed while you make yourself a bacon sandwich, and a glass of (f/d).

By the time you finish your drink and food. Everyone got changed out from there pyjamas into there usual clothes.
You were all set to go on the walk...

(y/n)- "where are we waking too edd?"
You look at him with a confused look.

Edd-" through the the park..I have a frisbee so I thought we could play on the field over there for a while, if you don't mind?" He smiles at you.

(y/n)- "no, not at all! I love frisbee!"
You smile back at him. "Let's go!"

You all reach the park, and begin to play frisbee..Matt sucks at it....

Tom-" (y/n)!" He throws the frisbee to you, and it goes into some bushes near a small little lake. "Oops! Sorry (y/n)!"

(Y/n)- "that's ok! I'll go get it for us"
You run to the bushes and see 3 guys, who all look similar to Tom,Matt and Edd but slightly older looking..they see the frisbee and the one that looks like edd takes it. So you walk over to them.
"Hey, umm..please can I have that back? My friend threw it over here by accident. So I'd appreciate it if you give it back to me, please" you try sound as nice as possible. But it doesn't work.

Eduardo- " your not getting this back sweet checks~ it's ours now!" He laughs along with the purple one.

Mark-" tough luck darling!" He sounds very feminine..makes him less threatening. "Finders keepers doll"

Jon-"maybe we should just give i-" the
Green one smacks him round the head.

Eduardo-"are you stupid Jon!? Stop being so nice to everyone, you idiot!"
He gives Jon a death glare. "I'll tell you
What sweetheart..if you give me a kiss, I'll give you back the frisbee~" he smirks at you evilly. "No charges haha"

(y/n)-"how about..no? Your creepy!
You know what? Forget the frisbee!"
You try an walk away but the green one grabs your arm and pulls you into his chest. "W-What are you doing!?" You struggle to break free, he had you good.

Eduardo- "playing hard to get hmm? Well..not for much longer, your coming back home with me sugar~" he laughs.

Tom- "I don't think so Eduardo!" He runs to you, and punches Eduardo in the face causing him to fall over. "Are
You ok (y/n)? Did he hurt you?" He stands you up properly then smiles.

(y/n)- "no...thanks Tom.." You grab the frisbee back, then see tord,edd and Matt come round the corner "hey guys"

Edd- "what happened back here!?"

Matt- "is my face alright!?" Touching his face all over rapidly.

Tom- "shut up Matt!"

Tord- runs over to you and kisses you directly on the lips gently. "You ok?"

(y/n)-"yeah..thank you tord~" you hug him tightly and see Tom looking away.
"Are you ok Tom? You look kinda sad.."

Tom- "ahah me sad? Nah! I'm fine!"

Eduardo- "we'll be back!" He runs off with Mark and Jon following behind.

Edd-" yeah..I advise you to stay away from him, he's evil..and weird..and..has a strange moustache!" He smiles at you then looks over at Matt who's jumping up and down frantically.

Matt- "more frisbee!?" He squeals.

Edd- " yeah! We need to finish our game! Let's go everyone!" He runs off
Back to the field along with Matt and Tom. Leaving you and tord to walk.

(y/n)-"I'm happy I live with you guys..
Especially you tord, I love you~" you kiss him on the check passionately.

Tord- "you too (y/n)~" he blushes, then smiles at you with glee. "I love you~"

After a while of playing frisbee all day, you all head back home to go to sleep. It's 8:00 and your laying in bed thinking about Tom..and why he always acts so weird around you. Maybe he's...nah...could he be? Could..
Tom be...jealous? That's impossible! He's hardly the type to get jealous of something or...someone...it can't be..?
You shake away your thoughts, and decide to go to sleep until you notice a box on your table..it read "to (y/n)"

(y/n)- "Hm..must be from Tord or something..?" You open the box to find a necklace with a heart attached to it, that has your name on it. It was cute.
But you wondered who it was from, then you spotted a little note that read..
"To (y/n)..I need to speak to you tomorrow at the park..I have something important I have to tell you." Love tom!? What is he talking about? Something important..huh..

That's all everyone! What is it that Tom needs to tell you? Who knows? Find out next time! Hope you all liked this part, sorry it was published a bit late..
Anyway I'll see you lot in the next chapter, stay cool and peace!❤️