Rescue

Eduardo-"you awake yet?"

You hear a voice whispering to you..as you begin to open your eyes you see that your hands are tied together, and your laying on someone's bed.

Eduardo-"hmm..you look so helpless"

(Y/n)-"what the hell!? Who are y-"
Eduardo presses his lips against yours roughly, after a few seconds he stops.

Eduardo-"I think you know who I am..we've bumped into each other a few times darling..surely you haven't forgotten me..have you?" He grins.

(Y/n)-"You..your that..g-guy.."

Eduardo-"It's Eduardo Hun.."

(Y/n)-"Whatever! Like I could care who you are or what your stupid name is! Why am I here!? Let me go right now!"
You try break free but don't succeed.

Eduardo-"That won't happen...I finally have you...and you can't resist me!"

(Y/n)-"What..what are you gonna do to me..? I don't like where this is heading"

Eduardo-"My friends are out...so I have you..all to myself..hehe" he takes his shirt off, then creepily smiles at you.

(Y/n)-"Eww! G-Go away!!" You shut your eyes tightly, only to open them to see him moving closer slowly. "Ahh! No
d-don't come any c-closer! Stay away!"
You kick him in his manhood, causing him to wince in pain.

Eduardo-"Well..I always liked the feisty
ones..." He climbs over you, his chest running against your shirt. "Let's take your clothes off shall we?" He smirks.

(Y/n)-"N-No!! Leave me alone!!" After a while of trying to free your hands, you mange to slip them out of the rope.

Eduardo-"Wha-" you slap him..hard.

(Y/n)-"CREEP!!" You jump from the bed towards the door, but he grabs your wrist tightly. "Ow! That hurts!"

Eduardo-"I'm not done with you..."
He pulls you back onto the bed and pins you down so he is towering over you. "Obey me..." He kisses you again.

(Y/n)-You break the kiss "get off me!"

Eduardo-"Not until you obey me..."

(Y/n)-"There's no way I'd obey y-" A loud bang interrupted you. "Huh!?"

Eduardo-"Who is it!?"

Tord-"Her boyfriend!!"

(Y/n)-"Tor-" he covers your mouth with his hand, he then pushes you into his closet and locks it. "Hey! Let me out! Tord! Tord! I'm in here!!"

Eduardo-"Be quiet!"

The door bursts open revealing Tord and Tom. Eduardo gives them both a smirk and puts his shirt back on.

Tord-"Where is she!?"

Tom-"We know she's in here!"

Eduardo-"I don't know what your taking about...she's not here..."

Tord-"Don't lie to me!"

Tom-"We heard her voice in here!"

Eduardo-"You must've been mistaken"

Tord-"That's it!" He grabs Eduardo by the neck. "Fucking tell me right now!"

Eduardo-"I d-don't know w-what your talking ab-" Tord punches him in the stomach, then the nose. "Ow fuck!!"

Tord-"Tell me..now." He drops him on the floor, looking down at him with his bloody nose. "Enough...let's lo-".

(Y/n)-"Tord..in the closet!!"

Tord-"(y/n)!? I'll get you out!!" He breaks open the door with Tom's help.

(Y/n)-"I'm so happy to see you!" You hug Tord then kiss him passionately.

Tord-"Me too! Are you ok!?"

(Y/n)-"Yeah...I'm fine! Don't worry!"
You see Tom looking away shyly, so you walk up to him and hug him tight.
"I missed you too Tom...thank you."

Tom-"Your welcome..." Blushes.

After finding Edd and Matt..You hug them both, and thank them as well. Eduardo is still sobbing in his room..while you head home with the gang..like nothing happened.

Ok...thanks for reading everyone! Sorry I haven't been here in a while..I was having my phone fixed...it took 4 days!
Any ways, hope you enjoyed this part!
I don't know if I should continue with this series...I might end it here I dunno.
Comment if you want more of this!!

Also I do take requests from people for whatever you want me to write next!
(even though my writing sucks). Peace everyone!!❤️❤️