Emotions

You were in the park, little did you know that Edd was following close behind you. About 5 minutes after sitting alone on a bench, you heard a voice calling out to you. It was Edd.

(Y/n)-"oh..hey Edd" you smile weakly.

Edd-sits beside you on the bench. "What's happened? You look upset"
He rubs your back gently.

(Y/n)-"Tom..he tried..doing things to me..then.." You burst into tears, and grip hold of Edd's hoodie tightly then burrow your head in his chest and sob.

Edd- "it's ok...calm down..shh.."
He rubs your back continually in a circular motion gently. "It's alright.."

Suddenly out of no where tord and Tom appear, both of them running.
Edd doesn't say anything to you as you are already upset. They both get there breath back, and sit next to Edd.

Edd-"what do you two want"

Tom-"I.."

Tord-" I came to find (y/n)"

Tom-" me too"

Edd-" I'll be suprised if she ever wants to see your face again Tom, how could you?" He gives Tom a death stare.

Tord-"I agree Edd, let me talk to her..away from here. I promise I won't do anything else to upset her, ok?"

Edd-"Hm..ill ask her" he taps your head and you lift it up, Edd's hoodie was stained with your tears. "Do you want to go and talk with Tord for a while? Or stay here with me?"

(Y/n)-"I'll give him a chance.." You wipe your eyes with your hands, then get up and walk off down the path that leads to the small lake. "Come on then"

Tord-"I'll see you all later" he runs to your side and smiles at you like nothing happened. "I'm sorry..about..back at the house..I was..out of order.." He looks down..and tears form slightly.
"I just got so angry at Tom..that..i couldn't control my anger..sorry.."

(Y/n)-"Tord..you know I wouldn't cheat on you...ever." You hug him and kiss him calmly on the lips."ok..?"

Tord-" and i would never do anything to harm you in anyway way..i love you"
He kisses you back. "I'm glad I chose you.." He smiles.

(Y/n)-"I'm glad I fell for you..." You smile back. "Let's go back to Edd now"

Tord-"alright..but..just to be clear..do you stop like Tom? As.. A friend?"

(Y/n)-"not...for..now, but I'll...see"

You both head back to Edd and Tom.. And signal them to start walking back.
You all start walking home all in a line, first Edd then Tom and you and tord.

Tom-" so (y/n) i-"

Edd-"shut up Tom. Leave her alone"

Eventually you all reach the house and see Matt on the sofa eating popcorn. So you all decide that you'll watch a film together and all sit on the sofa.

That's all everyone..I'm so so so sorry that this took so long to come out and that it's a short and crappy part. I've been crammed with homework on the 4th day back!! Hate school so much... But I've got my GSCE grades back and I
can say that I'm pleased with myself!! My artwork really paid off, I got a B+!

Anyway...thank you all for the support!
It means a lot..even reading this shit
Book makes me happy! So I'll see you all in the next part, but be aware from now on till December the parts are gonna take long to be released..sorry!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!❤️❤️