Chapter 10: Caught with Red Arms

Last time on "A Different Kind of Love; A Garrance fanfiction"

'Shadow please! I don't want to make Garroth worry about me. He doesn't know you exist. He will probably leave me if he knew about you...'

***

'...he want's to make me feel like shit so I'll let him have control. That isn't going to happen...'

***
' The only reason I'm keeping you alive is because I need something to possess, you hear me!? '

***

"I-I'm fine Laurance it's just *sighs* what's this?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's what Garroth?" Laurance questions. Inside he is secretly hoping that it has nothing to do with-

"This" he says while pointing to Laurence's arm.

"It- it's nothing Garroth, don't worry" he says while hiding his arm behind him. Laurance looks away, he doesn't want to know what would happen if Garroth found out. He would probably hate his guts. He would think he was insane! At least, that's what Laurance thinks...

"Babe, look at me." He makes Laurance look at him and cups his hand on his cheek. "Who did this to you?"

"N-nobody hurt me Garroth, it's okay." He wasn't lying nobody had tried to hurt him. Well, except him...

'Well if someone didn't- no. No no no no no no no! Please, Laurance no. You doesn't deserve this...' Garroth thought. All Laurance saw was his lover's face go from angry to sad and worried.

"Laurance, did...did you do this?" All Laurance could do was look at what was below him since his face was bound by someone's hands

He just wanted to run away. He just wanted to run and forget this was even happening. He couldn't stand the thought of Garroth having to worry about him.

His body was done. It couldn't handle all of the emotions and he started to cry. He looked back up at his lover and saw that he was experiencing the same issue.

Garroth turned his focus to the bandage and started to remove it. What he saw as a result was shocking. Laurence's wrist was torn apart by old and new scars. He lightly ran his thumb over them to avoid hurting Laurance.

"Laurance, why would you do this to yourself...?" he says with pain in his voice.

"Because...because I have to Garroth" Laurance replied. He looked into the blonde's eyes and immediately regretted it. His eyes were full of worry and tears.

"Why?" Garroth asked. 'Nobody deserves this, especially Laurance!' he thought.

'I may as well just tell him' Laurance thought.

"Garroth, it's because of Shadow!" Just sauing his name was enough to bring him to tears. He hated him but has had to live with him for who knows how long.

"Shadow?" Garroth was stuck with a wave of confusion. That is until realization set in.

"Wait Laur, are you a Shadow Knight?" Laurance slowly nods his head yes in return. Garroth didn't need to have Laurance explain. They learned about them in school so he understood what was going on.

Emotions were shared when they hugged each-other. Laurance was crying into Garroth's shoulder. All Garroth could do was rub his back and let him cry. Once that was done and Laurance's cries turned to sniffles, he broke the hug and looked at his lover.

"Y-you don't hate me?" the brunette asked

"No, why should I? Laurance you've done nothing wrong and were born with this. It's not your fault that Irene chose you to be a Shadow Knight! Plus, not all of the Shadow knights are bad."

"How would you know?" Laurance asked. He didn't know any other Shadow Knights and he knows most of the people that Garroth does. He'd be able to sence it!

"Because of you Laurance. Shadow knights are usually trouble makers. However you on the other hand, you are the sweetest and nicest guy I have ever met! You've done nothing but care about the people around you and try to make them happy when they're not! That's why I fell for you Laurance!"

"Garroth..."

Laurance kissed Garroth and he automatically kissed back. However this type of kiss was different. This one wasn't full of lust and hunger for something more. This one was full of love and compassion.

When the two pulled away, Garroth had one more question for the brown hair boy.

"Laurance?"

"Yeah?"

"If Shadow ever bothers you again, let me help. Okay? Cause I can't stand the thought of letting you do this to yourself."

"I will Garroth, I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The feels train has left the station! Woot woot!

No but for real, I didn't board the feels train. I got hit by it! I needed a few tissues whilst writing this! So I hope you enjoyed. I don't know about you but I'm a sucker for these types of fanfics.

Anywho, as a side note. I am releaseing an Ask and Dare book! Currently it's for Gravity Falls but if it doesn't work out I'm going to make it for MCD or MyStreet. What do you shippers think I should do?

Until next time;
~Cherrt signing off