Chapter 12: Coming clean

Laurence's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a door open but didn't think nothing of it. All I knew was that I was in paradise! I felt Garroth's mouth leave mine and start to move down my neck and to my collarbone-

"Ahem *coughs*"

I get up and look in the direction of the noise, so does Garroth. The second we saw who it was, the heat rushed to our faces. It was our roomates, Dante and Travis.

"So is anybody going to explain what's going on here?" Dante asked. I was going to explain but we heard a loud thud. We look to Dante's right and see Travis on the ground with a bloody, and still bleeding, nose.

"I guess we'll explain to Travis when he wakes up." I said to nobody inparticular.

"Should we Laurance?" The blonde boy asks me.

"I don't think we have a choice Garroth..." I respond.

During this conversation, the blue haired man who is standing in our still open doorway, is watching us in confusion.

"What in Irene's name are you both talking about?" He asks.

"Dante..." I start, still nervous mind you. What if he hates us? Well it's too late now...

"Laurance and I are dating." Garroth finishes. Dante's eyes widen and his smile could reach his ears if he it was possible.

"Are you serious?" The bluenette asks.

"As serious as your crush on Nicole." I responded. Travis then stands up and proceeds to walk out the door. I guess he wasn't passed out the entire time like we thought.

"Travis, where are you going?" Garroth asks.

"To tell Kawaii~Chan!" he exclaims. We then proceeded to ask him not to tell anyone as we weren't ready yet and only 2 other people knew. He then said okay and went to his room to fangirl. After he went downstairs we heard a loud, fangirly scream.

"So, while I support you and are happy you are dating, I have 2 questions." Dante asks after he calmed down.

"Yeah?" We reply.

"1.) How long has this been going on?" he asks.

"Umm, about 3 months now" Garroth responds. Wow, that was fast!

"That's good! Okay and #2, next time you guys decide to have a makeout session, can you not do it on the couch?" He questions while struggling not to laugh.

"We won't" I respond "Unless the author makes us-"

(Laurance! The fourth wall!
L: Sorry Cherry, sorry!
It's okay, just please stop. You have no idea how many times I had to repair that thing... Anyways, back to the story!)

"-I mean that we won't, hopefully..." I mumbled the last part but don't think he heard me. Thank Irene!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my shippers! I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates. It's been how long now, like a month? The school year has started and I have homework to and projects to complete. I have a serious love-hate relationship with High school right now.

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a wonderful day!

Until next time:
~Cherry signing off