A/N Holy Fuck!

*picks up phone while walking to the stairs*
*goes on Wattpad*
*sees that she has 3.2 THOUSAND reads*

BANG!
*faints*

Laurance: *walks in* Cherry are you o- CHERRY! *panics*

*Everyone walks in to see why caused the loud noise*

Everyone: CHERRY!

~Time skip~

Cherry's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in an unfamiliar bed and a white light in my face. Wait what? Where am I? Wait a minute....

"Cherry! Your alive!" Pain rushes through my head as they speak. Is this what a migraine feels like? It sucks!

Everyone starts crowding around me but I can barely see what they look like. This is what I get for having a migraine. They all start talking at once but I can barely understand, the words are muffled.

I notice one girl near the wall, who was trying to leave me be, walk fowards. 'Will these people shut up? My head feels like it's about to explode!' I thought.

Tears run down my face as it becomes too much to bear.

"Will everybody shut up!"

All the noise halts as I look up, removing my hands from my ears. The mystery girl is looking at me sympathetically while everyone stares at her wide eyed. She hands me my glasses and hugs me. As she pulls away I put the glasses on. My headache clears up a little bit as I get my bearings straight. The girl that hugged me has redish hair and a dark black sweater. Wait...

"Alisa?!" I ask. "How did you get here?"

"It was my instincts Kat, instincts" she responds.

"Kat? Wait,you know her?!" They all say a little to loud. My head stars pounding again and a few tears run down my face.

Suddenly it all goes quiet when I feel the familar fuzzy, black sweater. She is always able to calm me down.

"So do you know why I'm here?" I ask her. "Cause all I remember is checking my phone. Then everything went black and here I am"

"This might help" She holds up my phone so I can see my Wattpad account. Wait what! 3.2k reads!

"Holy fuck!" the world starts going-

"Not again you don't" A ruff, familar voice says. I see a rush of black and white head towards me. Suddenly I can't fall backwards.

"Zane?" I say as the world goes back to normal

"Congrats Cherry, this is a big milestone! Not letting you go down again though." he says to me.

"Congrats Kat" Alisa says

"Thanks Zane, Alisa" I respond. Zane is the only one who knows, besides Jess and Alisa, that I live in the 'real world' with those two. He really is a good friend.

"Can I go home now?" I ask. "I hate hospitals"

"In a little while. They need to check everything first, make sure nothing is wrong." she says

"Fiiiiiine" I sigh

Later on we eat cake as a celebration to 3.2k+ reads

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys so so SO so so much for this. I couldn't have gotten this far without all of you!
Especially you. Yes you. The person reading this. I'm looking at you.

THANK YOU

From the bottom of my heart.

You have no idea how much this really means to me. So once again...

Thank you

Until next time
~Cherry signing off

P.s. I started a Skymedia oneshots book if you would like to read it. #ShamelessPromo