At Home part 1

Hermione's Pov
I'm leaving home alone because my parents memories are still obliviated from the war. I was going to bring my parents memories back but something got in the way.
During a day in August in Australia, I was finding my parents. I found them at a grocery store, shopping with a baby girl in their cart. The little girls name was Hermione, the same as mine. I couldn't destroy a family like that and mess with their memories, so I left them to live their lives. I cried myself to sleep that night knowing I can never have my parents back.
I started crying again, tears falling from my eyes. Then there was tapping on my window. I opened it and an owl flew in. I open the letter that was tied to the Owls leg by twine.
Dear Ms. Granger,
This is letter is to inform you that you could return to Hogwarts to finish your 7th year as a temporary 8th year. You are head girl and will share a dorm with head boy. Please be civil with him. I hope to see you at Hogwarts on September 1. Please reply for your conformation of the position of head girl.
Sincerely,
Headmistress Minerva McGonagal
OMG!! A letter for Hogwarts!!! I'm soooo going. I pack my trunk and wait till September 1. I wonder who head boy is?