On the train part 2

Phoenix's Pov
I enter McGonagal's office. "Sit down dear. Now I know that you were Hermione, so I would like to ask if you still want the head girl position?" Asked headmistress. "Yes I still accept the head girl position. I have a question, could I get resorted with the first years?" I ask. "Of course, now go back to your compartment we still have a few hours left till we're at Hogwarts." And I was on my way back to my compartment. So I decided that I would rest since we had a few hours before we arrive at Hogwarts.
----------------1 hour later-----------------
Head girl and head boy meet in Headmistress Compartment in five minutes.

Blaise's Pov
Headmistress called me to her office. "Could go and find Ms. Phoenix Devil for me. She has black hair with red tips. Tell her to come to the head compartment." She told me. I went off towards the back of the train since her name sounded slytherine and the snakes compartments are near the back. I walk into this one empty compartment to see someone asleep. She had the description of the girl McGonagal was talking about. I shook her awake and asked for her name. "Phoenix, why?" She asked. "McGonagal wants you in the head compartment." I respond. "Thanks" and she exited the compartment with her trunk.

Phoenix's Pov
Oh shit I bet I'm in trouble. I rush towards the head compartment. I enter the compartment, only to see Malfoy staring out the window. "It took you long enough to get here." He said as he turned towards me. A shocked expression appeared on his face as he scared me. I sent down across from him, setting down my trunk beside me. He kept on staring at me funny, I wonder what he's thinking. Maybe something on my face, I bring my hand up to my face to feel if anything was there, nothing. "What's your name?" Malfoy asked. "My name is phoenix Flame Devil, what is your name?" I ask. "My name is Draco Malfoy, at your service. I am head boy and I am assuming that you're head girl?" I got my head in response. "Well, Malfoy you might want to know a little bit about me since I'm head girl. Well, not gonna believe this but I am Hermione Granger." A shocked expression appeared on his face. "I can explain, I went to my inheritance on my 18th birthday and now I look like this." I say. "I know that we've had a rough past at Hogwarts, but let's make a truce and be civilized towards each other." I say as I stretch my hand out to shake his. We shook hands and his eyes changed black. My vision changed like I was someone else.
Devil's Pov
I'm finally out, she finally found her mate. It took her long enough, wait mate? "Are you Draco or Veela?" I question the handsome guy sitting across from me. "Why I'm Veela, babe." He said. "I'm Devil, nice to meet you." I said. His white veela wings sprung from his back, ripping his shirt and his eyes shifted to a gold color. My black devil wings came out and my devil's tail showed. He smelled so addicting, I move to his side of the compartment. I sit at the end closes to the door, having distance between us. Though he closed the distance by laying his head on my lap. I looked down at him and he looked up with a smile on his face. "You're so beautiful." He whispered and I blushed faintly. 'And you're quite handsome.' I said to him through our mental link. He freaked out when I did that, probably because he didn't know we could do that. Calm down Draco, lay back on my lap and fall asleep. I pressed these emotions towards him and he did as I told him. Though he wasn't fully asleep, so I sang him a lullaby to help him sleep. Once he was asleep I accioed a book and started reading.