I'm a what?!?! Part 2

Phoenix's Pov
(Since Hermione is now Phoenix)
I walk into my house and I see two strangers waiting for me. "Who are you people?" I ask. "Well my daughter we are your parents." One of the two men said. "Prove it." I challenged. "All right well if I wasn't Hades, your father, I couldn't do this." And a skeleton raised from the ground. "And if I wasn't the devil, your mother, I couldn't do this." And the skeleton burst into flames, melting into the ground. "All right, all right. But what is my middle name?" I ask. "It is Flame." They say at the same time. "Well then come in as your are my parents." I say as we walk in to the living room. "Well Phoenix we want to explain why we had to put you up for adoption. Zeus, my brother, wanted to kill you since you're a child of Hades and Devil. We wanted to protect you so we put you up for adoption in the mortal/muggle world. You were safe and living normally, though we didn't know that you were magical. You went to Hogwarts and became the famous brightest witch of her age and war heroine. But then the day of your inheritance came, as you are now, it lead all the way up to here." Dad said. I hug them both and they hugged back. This is what a fairy feels like. "Well dad, mom I'm going back to Hogwarts to complete my education and I will probably live in the underworld with you two." I said and the said that I could. I had an extra room that they could stay in until I go to Hogwarts that I let them stay in. I'm so happy right now, that I almost forgot that I leave to go to Hogwarts on three days.