Im a what?!? Part 1

Hermione's Pov
Yeah today's my birthday, I remember when I woke up. There was an owl pecking at my window, and when I opened the letter I realized it was from Gringots. The letter read:
Dear Ms. Granger,
You're probably wondering why Gringots has sent this letter. Well as you're now eighteen, you're going to go through your inheritance after you read this letter.
You were adopted by Mr. and Ms. Granger when you were merely a baby. Your real name is Phoenix Flame Devil, you are daughter of Hades. You must claim all of your inheritance at Gringots when you have finished your transformation. Also we will give you more information about your inheritance as well.
Sincerely,
Sieber tooth
What!?!!?! "Ahhh!!!!" I scream in pain as I fell to the ground trying to deal with the immense pain. Once the transformation has completed, I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror. I screamed looking at the figure in the mirror. I grew a few inches to make me 5'9, I now have black hair with red tips at the bottom and a red streak. I also have a slim body, with an hourglass figure. My breasts are a cup C now, my eyes are a ruby red color, and I have a beautiful tan across my skin. I felt my hair, it was silky smooth. My hair still had curls but now they were more defined. Also, I notice something sticking from my head. When I pulled back my hair from the two spots where there was something sticking up from there. I saw two horns, devil horns to be exact. Then I felt something sprout from my back, two black wings with red tips sprout from my back. Then a tail sprouted right above where my tail bone would be. A devils tail, red with a red triangle tip. I get ready to go to Gringots for my inheritance. I am wearing a red and black gown that shows off my new features, I also pin my hair to show my horns. "Hello Ms. Devil, are you her for your inheritance?" Sieber  tooth asked. "Yes I am." I reply and we start walking toward the vaults. "Ok now you have to claim your birth right, here is your birth certificate and then once you claim your rights I shall give you the result of how much money you have." The goblin stated. "I, Phoenix Flame Devil, claim all birth rights of me." Rings appeared on my fingers. A ring with a skull was on my right pointer finger, a ring with the Hogwarts crest on it on my right middle finger, a ring with bones and diamonds on it in my right ring finger, a ring with a lightning bolt/triton/helmet on it on my left pointer finger, and the number 666 on a ring set into a flame on my left middle finger. "Wow." "Well Ms. Devil here is your paper work of inheritance."
Birth certificate:
Phoenix Flame Devil
Father- Hades (alive)
Mother- Devil (alive)
Half brother- Nico de Angelo
Half sister- Hazel
God Parents- Gods of Olympus
God Mother- Bellatrix LeStrange
God Father- Tom Riddle
Betrothed- Draco Malfoy

House rights:
Underworld
Mount Olympus
Riddle manor
Malfoy manor
Hogwarts
Zabini manor
LeStrange manor
Devil layer

Bank account:
Hogwarts bank- 638,825,248,194,9274
Riddle-
683,749,628,748,386
Malfoy-
473,739,778,368,738
LeStrange-
738,738,528,355
Olympus-
638,638,628,258,259,739,720,720,524
Underworld-
999,999,999,999,999,666,828,639,629
Devil account-
666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666
Zabini-
638,738,629,639,639
Total:
Way too much money to be a real number but it is, aka a lot of money.
(I don't want to do the math😫)

Once I finish my work here at Gringots, I head for home. Little did I know I had someone waiting for me at my house.