Chapter 10: I Really Missed You

There will probably be some time skipping in the next few chapters or so. I just wanted to give you all a heads up. :)

Aerlinniel POV

"After Legolas rescued me from the cell in Laketown, he asked me to come with him. I wanted to, but I knew I needed to find my friends. When I told him that he told me where to go. Before I left, I kissed him on the cheek and took off in the direction he told me to go. And after a long while of runni--"

"Wait, wait, wait. Back up. You kissed Prince Legolas on the cheek?" Elarinya question, interrupting me.

I smiled, my cheeks heating up, and I nodded at her.

"Awe!" Both her and Faelwen exclaim.

"Alright, you can continue." Elarinya tells me.

"So, after a long while of running, I almost tripped but luckily I caught myself. Then I heard a loud noise and I felt a very strong wind. A voice then boomed out, 'I am fire. I am... DEATH.' I immediately knew it was a Dragon and I froze. I am pretty sure I almost passed out when I heard Bilbo's heartbeat. I probably would have passed out if it weren't for him. I went back with him to the mountain and saw Mallory and Imryll and the rest of the Dwarves. So much happened, but to sum it up: there was a war against the Orcs and it was a long and hard battle. Thorin, Fili, Kili, and Dwalin got trapped on top of Ravenhill where the head Orc, Azog was. Fili and Kili were both killed and I watched Thorin die as the battle ended and we had won." I stop for a moment as a tear falls down my face. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I continue talking. "Thorin had killed Azog, but Azog badly wounded him and he didn't make it. Tauriel was devastated over Kili's death and I had Mallory stay with her as they came back here. I talked with Legolas some and he left. We stayed for a bit longer before Gandalf and I went with Bilbo back to the Shire. It was sad to have to part with him, I promised him that he and I would go on our own adventure sometime in the future. After saying farewell to Bilbo, Gandalf and I headed back here. And now I am finally back with you. So much more happened, but it would take to long to explain it all."

"Well, we are glad that you are finally back and that you made it home safe." Faelwen says happily.

Elarinya agrees with her, "Yes, we are so glad that nothing happened to you. I was worried, but I knew that you could take care of yourself and had some amazing people to protect you. Now, it is getting late so I think that we should all get some rest."

"I agree. I am so tired, I haven't gotten a full nights sleep in a while." I tell her, standing up. Then I say to them, "You know, I really missed you both."

~the next day~

"Woo! Come on, Faelwen! Why are you falling so far behind?" I shout to my friend, we haven't been on a ride together in so long, I am so happy to be able to do this again.

"I'm sorry. I haven't rode in a while." She shouts back.

I slow my horse down so she can catch up. "It is alright."

She gives a small laugh, "I really missed this."

I smile at her as I hear her ride up next to me, "Me too."

~~~~~~

Bit of a shorter chapter, but that's just because it's a filler. More action, and maybe some Leginniel ;), to come soon! Updates are every Sunday and Thursday!

Love you my elves from the realm of llamas,

~Ellethwen <3