School

Ethan's p.o.v

For the last 4 days I've been trying to find out how and y i got that text from Daisy when she was cold dead on the floor Friday.

I walked to school and i went to my locker.

I got a text from Angie.

Angie😏💋: Gonna be in class late 🙁because of my sisters slow ass🙄

Ethan: Okay ill tell the teacher 😏

Angie😏💋: Thank you ❤️

I went to class and told the teacher that Angie will be in a lil late because she needed to get something for her sister. The teacher told me it was okay. I sat down next to Derek and was relaxing on my desk.

"How is Angie?" he asked

"Shes fine just a bit scared at times" i said

"Ohhh" he said

I payed attention to the teacher and Angie walked in and sat down next to Anne. She looked at me and smiled and then looked away.

"Ohh u two back together" he asked

"No just had a talk" i said

"Oh okay" the bell rang and i went to my science class.

I sat next to this kid who was my lab partner in science. His name is Isaac he isn't weird or creepy just quiet and smart.

*end of school day*

I went home and took a nap.

Ariana's p.o.v

I was walking on the sidewalk to Matts house but i went to go get some stuff at the store. 

Babe😍💯: Baby where u at?

Babygirl😏❤️: Im on my way just got some stuff at the store

Babe😍💯: okay hun see you soon then

I turned my phone off before placing it in my pocket. I went to the corner and saw Bianca. She was talking to someone on the phone.

"Oh okay i gtg Lily ill see you soon ... Okay bye" she said

She came to me and hugged me.

"Hey girl hey" she said

"Hi" i said laughing

"Hows your sister?" She asked

"She is good just gets tensed up a bit" i said

"Thats good" she said

"Yea" i said looking down

"Where you headed?" She asked

"To Matts gonna watch a movie and stay the night" i said smiling

"You two are cute together" she said

I smiled

"You and Mason are cute together" i said

She smiled

Then we laughed.

"Umm ill see you soon" Bianca said before leaving.

I was walking when i got a text from Matt.

Babe😍💯: change of plans meet me in the back of my house not upstairs.

Babygirl😏❤️: Okay babe

Angie p.o.v

I was laying down on my bed watching some old videos of my friends and i in Freshman year. My phone then buzzed and i was touching my drawer trying to look for it. I then looked and saw it right next to me.

I pressed pause on my laptop and looked at my phone smiling. My smiling stopped when i saw the unknown message.

A/n sorry for another short chapter. I am next will be longer i promise.

What did the text message say?

Is Ariana gonna die?

Y did Matt change the location?

What is going to happen next chapter?

Tbh i don't even know whats gonna happen yet. Oh and i am gonna post every day one chapter yesterday i did four chapters so you can get a taste of whats gonna happen in the story.

Emoji of the day: 🤔

(Emoji of the days are emojis based on the chapters and you just have to comment the emoji on the sentence or part that I'm using the Emoji for and whoever gets it right gets a shoutout in my next Chapter)

Love you guys stay Gloriously Awesome!!! Xoxoxo.