Dont Hurt Him

Grayson's p.o.v

I was walking to get more beers from the cabin. We were somewhere outside of the town. It was a small camp site that we all go to once in a blue moon and chill. We hang out and burn up the fire like a a few feet away from the camp fire. I opened the door when i heard steps coming towards me. I turned around and there was nothing.

"Hello" i said looking around

I turned back around when everything went black.

Angie p.o.v

Its been forever since Grayson left. We all walked towards the cabin when i got a call.

Unknown. I looked at it before i answered it.

"Hello" i said

I put it on speaker.

"Looking for this" he said

He sent me a picture of Grayson.

"Where is he" i said

And he ended the call

Everybody looked at me.

Then i got a text

Unknown: Grayson 🙄 or Luke 😏

Angie: Im not doing this again

Unknown: Well okay i guess ill just kill Grayson for the simple fact he is here.

Angie: no no okay okay Luke

Unknown: Wow i gave u another easy one😂

I looked around mad at myself with a tear sliding down my cheek.

We were looking around everywhere for Grayson.

We all started yelling his name.

"GRAYSONNN!!!!" I yelled

"In here!" I heard

Ethan and I went inside where GRAYSON was freaking hanging by his hands.

I tried untieing  the rope but i was to short so Ethan did it. We got him down and i hugged him so hard. We walked he was fine he just was bleeding from his head. When Hailey saw him she ran to him and kissed .

We all went in a car and drove away.

I looked outside the window before i got a message.

Mom😌❤️: Hey hunny your father and i wont be back for another month.

Ana: Okay mama see you soon

Good now i know she wont get hurt

I switched my seat with Grayson so he can get some air. I put my head on Ethan's shoulder and wrapped my arm around his arm and fell asleep.

*Later that day*

Luke's p.o.v

I got home and was waiting for Brooke to come over.

Brooke🔥💯: Im outside in the back

Lukey❤️😘: Okay idk y u didn't come through the back. 🤔

Brooke🔥💯: i have a surprise that'll make u hang by your throat. 😂❤️

Lukey❤️😘: What? 🤔😨

She didn't reply back.

I looked at it and then i just threw my phone on the bed.

I walked to the back and i felt someone creeping up behind me. I turned around and Brooke was there.

She was smiling at me i kissed her when she wrapped something around my neck and brought me to the room. She threw me on the bed and started kissing me.

Angie's p.o.v

Unknown: Not killing him today😂 i have plans rn 😏

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone across the room and covered my face. I started to cry. I hate this y me. Y the people i love.

Ethan came in and i looked out the window really quickly.

"Hey you okay" he said

I don't know if I'm supposed to tell him. The my phone buzzed again and i grabbed it.

Unknown: you tell him ill kill him and you sisters.

"Ughhhhh" i said

"Is it your parents" he said

I turned to him.

"Don't worry about it I'm fine i just want to know who killed Bianca and tried to hurt Grayson" i said

"Me to" he said

He wrapped his arm around head. And i wrapped mine around his waist

"Grayson and Matt are taking your sisters to a picnic rn wanna go with me" he asked

I smiled and nodded

He smiled then we left.

I was in the car and we got to the school football field. I sat down on the blanket and i laid down. Ethan had left to go grab something but promised he would be back.

Unknown: I guess i can kill him instead😂😱

I freaked out i got up and ran.

"Angie wait where r u going" Ariana said

"ETHANNN!!!" I yelled repeatedly

A/n Hey guys hope enjoyed this chapter sorry about yesterday i just didn't want to mess up so i kept erasing everything. This probably was a terrible chapter. So I'm sorry .

What is going to happen to Ethan?

Emoji of the day: 😫

Love you guys stay Awesomely Awesome!!!! Xoxoxo.