What Did I Do?

Angie's p.o.v

Its been a week and everyone stopped hearing about Bianca. She hasn't been in school and hasn't texted us. I went to Bianca's house to see if she was there and she wasn't. I was walking home and decided to go through the alley. My phone went off and i looked.

Unknown: Poor Bianca 😟a week and u didn't even realize😂

I looked around and there was nothing.

"What the heck" i said

I started walking again when i fell i looked up really quickly feeling as if someone was on top of me. I saw i saw Bianca her eyes were closed she was so pale i got off her rubbing my butt on the floor trying to get away. She she was dead. She had dry blood on her shirt and hands. I started to cry. What the fuck did i do?

Unknown: 🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations you win.

I looked around but nobody was around me.

I then yelled I'm telling the police.

Unknown: Go ahead it'll make everything worse.

I looked at it and then called the station to tell then that i found my friends dead body in an alley.

The cops came and asked me questions. I just told then i was walking home from school and i was wanted to come through the alley as i was walking i fell and saw Bianca underneath me. Mason came after the cops told him the news. He started to cry when he saw her cold pale body on the ground. He dropped down and cried screaming no no no.

I began to cry this is all my fault but if i picked Ariana i would've been in that stage i couldn't live without my twin sister. Shes the world to me. But Mason cant live without Bianca thats his world.

How am i going to tell them?

Unknown: Ready to play again😏

Angie: I don't wanna play ur sick game if harming the ones i love involved in it.

Unknown: Fair... But idc

"Leave me alone i don't understand this" i yelled

Unknown: Omg its so easy i give you two people you choose someone and i torture or kill them simple as that but if u don't choose i get to pick any one of them.

Angie: Your sick I'm not gonna play your stupid game

Unknown: You do it or ill kill everybody you love and blame it all on u and your in jail for a really really long time sweetheart

I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone.

A/n hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter. If you guys are confused on anything plzz just message me okay.

What is Angie gonna do about this situation?

What will Mason do now that bis girlfriend is gone?

Emoji of the day: 💔

Love you guys stay Beautifully Awesome!!! Xoxoxo.