Pregnancy Hormones (pt 2)

A/N: Hi, beautiful people. This is the 2nd part of the Lauren imagine, also please be sure to read the 2nd authors note at the end of this. Thank you all for voting, and reading my stories💕

<<>><<>><<>>

It's currently Sunday morning, and I can hear the rain falling down on the roof, creating such a lulling sound. I pulled my wife closer to me, so that her back was pressed up against my front and my hands were placed protectively on her growing stomach. I stayed in the same position until I heard a raspy and husky voice speak up.

"Hmm, good morning, baby." Lauren said, placing her hands over mine.

I smiled widely to myself, smoothing my thumb along her tummy. "Good morning, my two loves."

I felt Lauren shift in my arms, until I felt her baby bump press against me and I was met with the green eyes that I had fell in love with several years ago. "Y/NNNN, your daughter is hungry for pancakes."

I laughed, pressing a soft kiss to her lips before removing my hands and standing up from the bed. "Alright, you keep your cute butt here, and I'll be back shortly."

She shifted a bit, so that she was on my side of the bed, curling up into my pillow. "I love you, Y/N."

I turned from where I was standing at the door, flashing her a wide smile. "I love too, Laur, I love the both of you so much." And with that, I turned back around and exited our room, making my way to the kitchen to begin making the pancakes.

<<>><<>><<>><<>>
(A few days later)

I was out at the market, getting a few things that Lauren and I needed around the house. A few fans came up asking about Lauren and the baby, and myself of course. I love the harmonizer fandom, such lovely people. I was so caught up in my own thoughts, that I didn't hear my name being called.

"Y/N? Y/N Y/LN? Is that really you?"

I turned to the sound of the voice, my eyes widening, as the jar of peanut butter fell from my hands. "Ashley?!"

Ashley nodded her head, taking a step closer. "How've you been, Y/N? How is your relationship with Karen?"

I felt my nose flaring, a habit I picked up from Lauren. "First off, my wife's name is Lauren, not Karen and why the fuck do you even care, Ashley? I thought I was all a bet to you?"

I studied her face for a few moments, taking in all the different ways she's changed in the past years. "You're married?!"

"I'm happily married, with a baby on the way."

She shifted uncomfortably, before placing her hand on my shoulder. "I'm happy for you..?" She said, but it sounded more forced than anything.

I didn't notice the few paps outside taking photos. "Thanks, now I really have to go, bye."

Once I got home, I placed the few bags on the counter, noticing Lauren sitting on the couch with her arms crossed over her chest, staring at the wall ahead of her. I walked over to her, kneeling down in front of her with my hands on her thighs. "Baby, what's wrong?"

She laughed sarcastically, shifting around a bit. "Don't play dumb, Y/N, you know exactly what's wrong. I saw you talking to the skank, the pictures are all over Twitter." She bit down on her bottom lip, her eyes welling up with tears. "Do you not love me anymore? Because I'm hormonal, and fat?"

I quickly cut her off, using my thumb to wipe the tears away from her soft and smooth cheek. "Lauren, I love you more than anything in the world. I will only love you and our baby forever. You are the most beautiful girl in all of the world, and your body is perfect."

She was quiet for a few moments after my little speech, and that made me worried. "Then why was she touching you? Why was your ex touching you like that?"

"Lauren, you have to believe me." I said with such a tone of disbelief. "She came up to me, and you can ask anyone around, I was trying to get away from her."

"Well you didn't try hard enough." She sassed. "How would you like it if I were like that with Brad?"

"I would fucking kill him, Lauren. You know, sometimes I feel like you regret picking me over him."

Lauren's POV

I rolled my eyes at her, not really thinking because I'm so infuriated and being pregnant is not helping this situation. "Maybe sometimes I do Y/N"

Hurt immediately flashed across her face as she quickly stood up, guilt began to flood my body as I carefully stood up along with her. "Y/N, baby, I didn't mean that."

She turned around to face me, tears streaming down her face. "You wouldn't have said it if you didn't mean it, Lauren. I'm sorry you're unhappy with me." She walked towards the door and opened it. "I'll be back."

"Y/N, please wait!" I called out, a soft sob beginning to leave from me, but it was too late. She was already gone. I really fucked up. I thought.

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

Well, that was intense, but I had to add some drama to this. There will be a part 3, and I might even make this into a book. I'm also working on a new book, but I'm not sure if I want it to be, Lauren/You or Camila/You. Also, I'm not sure if I'm going to make the new book g!p you are not. Please comment what you guys would like, and thank y'all for reading and voting for my stories.💕 I love y'all.