<unexpected pt.2>

A/N;

I JUST REALIZED THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE AROUND CHRISTMAS TIME, AND FOR THAT I'M SORRY. I HAD A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON, BUT NOW I'M BACK. I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR CONTINUING TO READ MY STORIES. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.

Part Two <Your POV>

It had been months, 14 months to be exact since I had my heart ripped out of my chest and stomped into the ground below my feet. Fourteen long months of me trying to rebuild myself, and learning how to live life again. I was in complete hell. I deleted all of my social medias, not being able to handle any mention of my ex, or her girlfriend, and in doing so, I managed to heal myself.

Currently, I'm sitting on the rooftop of my apartment building, watching as the sky fades into various shades of pinks and oranges as the sun begins it journey down, with a bottle of wine, and LANY's ILYSB (stripped) playing in the background. I was content, and as I lifted the bottle up to my lips to take a sip, I felt a presence sit next to me, taking the bottle from my hand, watching as they took the sip that was meant to be mine.

"Ya know, being that you're already clumsy as hell, you shouldn't be drinking up here alone. You may fall." said the voice of one of my closest friends, Ashley, better known as Halsey.

Ash and I met whenever Lauren and I were together, hell they were the best of friends themselves, but that changed whenever Lauren and I broke up.

"One," I started as I took the bottle back from her, lifting it up to my lips as I sip some of the sweet yet slightly bitter substance. "I'm not that clumsy, and two, what's the worst that'll happen, I'll fall and break something?"

She sighed before punching my arm playfully. "What am I going to do with you?"

I looked up at her shrugging my shoulders, a small smile playing on my lips. "Put me in a bubble, and give me a puppy."

"Putting you in a bubble, would give me some ease of mind, knowing you would actually be safe."

Scoffing, I playfully roll my eyes as I put the bottle down. "Okay, mom.. let's go in, I have to be in the studio bright and early in the morning, and we both know that I'm not a morning person."

Ashley laughed before she stood up, extending her hand out to me, helping me stand up as we made our way back inside, and once we showered, we laid down as she cuddled up into my side.

"Y/N?" I heard a whisper ring out in the silent dark room.

"Hmm?" I mumbled sleepily, my eyes remaining closed.

"I love you."

Even though I was half asleep and too tired to open my eyes, I smiled to myself. "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning had come to quickly for my liking, and I found myself not wanting to get out of bed, so I continued to lay there for a few more minutes until I knew that I had to get up. Once I carefully got up from the bed, not once waking the blue haired sleeping beauty beside me, I made my into the bathroom, beginning my morning routine.

It had taken me nearly 30 minutes to shower and get dressed, and soon I was ready to head out. After grabbing my bag, and my keys, I made my way out to my baby, my Hellcat. She was truly a beauty. It was a gloss white, tinted windows, the traditional red racing calipers, and just a badass stance.

The car was the most important thing, because I had gotten it right after Lauren and I's fallout, and between being in the studio and fixing it up the way I wanted, it helped keep my mind off of her, which helped me heal myself

Each and every time I got into the car, or should I say "Kitten", which Ash helped me name her, the name coming from not only it being a Hellcat, but the way that the turbo would sound whenever it was driven rough. Snapping out of my daydream, I began my journey to the studio, arriving maybe 15 minutes later. Upon entering the building, I was met with Ann, the lady at the front desk who always brought fresh sugar cookies, and my my were they just the most delightful things in the world, but then I came face to face with my dickhead of a manager. Steve. He never let me do anything that I wanted to do, and I was truly sick of it.

"Y/LN, we have some special guest in the conference room, so let's get to it. And no being disrespectful either." He said, his voice displaying the amount of enthusiasm.

I rolled my eyes, before nodding my head, walking to the room. 'Such a little fucker...' I thought to myself, as I felt my heart drop once entering the room.

"Holy shit." I murmured once I saw the four familiar faces sitting in the black roller chairs.

"Y/N!" I hear 3 cheerful voices call out, before I was engulfed in a group hug. I chuckled to myself before hugging them back.

As I opened my mouth to respond, Steve came out of nowhere and cut me off.

"No more playing around, sit down we have business to discuss. You girls may not have heard yet, but you will be going on tour with Y/N here." The second the words left his mouth, my jaw clinched, knowing there was no way to avoid her anymore. "Also, I think it would be best if you would all spend time together, and get to know each other. Do livestreams and stuff to get more fan interaction... Any questions?"

The girls and myself shook our heads, and Steve left leaving us alone for a few moments, but it wasn't long before my phone rang, indicating that someone was trying to FaceTime me. With a smile on my face, I pressed 'accept', before lifting my phone up with a smile on my face.

"Babeee, when are you gonna be home, I'm bored." said the whinny voice of my best friend, aka my girlfriend.

I felt eyes burning into the side of my head, but I kept my gaze on my phone. "I'll be home shortly, baby girl, then we'll go do something, okay?'

She nodded her head in the cutest way, and I felt my heart melt. "Okay, I'll see you whenever you get home. Drive carefully, I love you."

"I love you too, Ash." And with that the call ended, and it was quiet until Dinah looked at me confused.

"What the fu-"

"Dinah Jane, don't even finish that sentence, the Lord is listening."

"Sorry to cut this short guys, but Ashley is waiting for me at home, and if I leave her alone for too long she'll have 10 dogs in my apartment.

Guess things are unexpected some times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: OKAY THAT TRULY SUCKED AND IT WAS RUSHED BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING ANY LONGER, AND I HAD SEVERE WRITERS BLOCK. THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND I'LL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT UPA