Pregnancy Hormones (pt 3)

A/N: FIRST OFF LOVES, I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SUCH A LONG TIME! LET'S TAKE A MINUTE TO TAKE IN 7/27. HOLY FUCK, THE GIRLS CONTINUE TO SLAY ME. ANYWAY, CHECK OUT THE A/N AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! THANKS AGAIN FOR READING MY STORIES, LOVE BUGS!

~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V

I was sitting down on the small couch that we had finally put in the baby's nursery, my guitar in my hand as my fingers mindlessly strummed over the strings. I took a moment to look at the pictures we hung on the light purple walls; pictures of Lauren and I from the pregnancy photoshoot we had done a while back; pictures of Lauren and the girls from the baby shower we had planned for her; pictures of the many sonograms we had over the last 8 months, and as my fingers strummed softly, a smile made its way onto my face at the thought of my beautiful little family that was soon going to be complete. I was such a lucky fuck head. I had the best of friends, the most perfect girl in the whole world that I call my beautiful wife, and our beautiful baby girl whom was due any day now. After many disagreements, Lauren and I finally came up with the perfect name for our nugget. Harper Grace Y/L/N. Lauren cried when I brought up the idea of naming the baby after her grandmother. I was so lost in thought, that I didn't feel the guitar being lifted out of my hands, and a slight weight on my lap before tiny arms wrapped around my neck.

"Hi, baby." I hear my wife say in baby like tone which completely makes me melt .

I smiled up at her, wrapping my arms protectively around her waist, resting my hands on her tummy. "Hello, my two loves."

Lauren placed her hands on top of mine, gently rubbing her thumbs along the top of my hand, before wincing slightly which caught my attention. "She's really kicking around today."

"Lo, baby... do you think maybe it's contractions or something..?" I asked, as my eyes widened slightly.

Lauren shook her head, wincing just once more before standing up. "No, my water hasn't broken so it can't be contractions."

I quickly stood up, beginning to pace around. I began listing off so many things that I've read in the baby books that I invested in upon discovering that Lauren was pregnant. After 10 minutes, I didn't hear Lauren, so I turned to look at her, only to find her gripping onto the crib, her fingers turning white at the grip, and the puddle of water indicating one thing... THE BABY WAS COMING.

~~~~~~~~
(time skip bc I'm being lazy tonight)

After several hours of Lauren squeezing my hand, until I thought she broke it, and lot's of tears, sweat, and swears later, our beautiful baby girl was here. All of our friends and family were sitting out in the waiting room, ready to meet her. I currently held her bundled all safely in her blanket against my chest as I rocked her in the rocker while Lauren rested. I continued to look down at her in complete awe, watching her every little move. It's crazy how much you can love someone. I just want to protect my two girls from everything bad in the world, and give them nothing but love and happiness.

"I love you, Harper Grace.." I whispered softly, careful not to wake her or Lauren as I leaned my head down, kissing her slightly chubby cheek. I looked over where my wife was sleeping peacefully. "And, I love you Lauren Michelle. Thank you for giving me such a perfect baby girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~
WELL THAT'S THE END OF THAT. I'M ACTUALLY ABOUT TO WRITE EITHER A G!P CAMILA OR LAUREN, BUT I NEED IDEAS! SO, IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. LOVE YOU GUYS!💕