•motorcylces and cuddles•

[A/N]: Babies, thank you all so much for the 10k on my imagines book. Thank you all for voting, and reading my stories. I'm sorry I haven't been updating often, I'm just super swamped with work. Anyway back to the story, I hope you all enjoy this!

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

Your POV

I was currently sitting in the garage, cleaning up my most prized possession, well besides my wife. Wow, I still get butterflies when I realize that I'm actually married to the girl of my dreams. That's right, almost a month ago, the Lauren Michelle Jauregui, became Lauren Michelle Jauregui Y/LN. She's so perfect, and ugh. Anyway, back to what I was doing. I swear I get so captivated by my green eyed beauty. I had just given my bike a nice clean up, after having to change a few things out on it.

That's my baby

That's my baby. A 2015 Honda CBR1000rr. I'm the only one who's allowed to touch, besides, Lauren is too scared to get on it. I've been dying for her to ride with me, but she flashes me her puppy dog eyes along with her pout and I just give in. Right now Lauren is currently with the girls, getting their nails done I believe, so I figure I would take my bike out for a few hours.

I pulled on all my gear (picture up top), and attached my GoPro to the side mount on my helmet before cranking my bike. I was meeting up with a few friends from the gym who also bike, and we were all going to ride together.

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

We had been riding for a few hours, and the sun was beginning to set, so we decided to begin heading home. I was so concentrated on getting home and getting cuddles from Lauren, that I didn't realize that a careless driver had ran a red light, and struck me, resulting in me being thrown completely from my bike, and the only thing I remember was my body skidding across the pavement before everything went black...

~~~~~

Lauren's POV

The girls and I were currently at Dinah's condo, all bonding and having a good time. We had decided to place our phones in the kitchen, so that they would not be distracting.

"So, Lauser, as captain of the ship, I must ask how are you and Y/N doing?" Dinah asked, eating a handful of popcorn.

I bite down on my bottom lip at the thought of my husband, and a bit curious as to what he was up to today being as I had not talked to him since leaving the house this morning. "We are doing absolutely amazing."

Camila looked at me, after taking a bite of her banana. "Sooo, Lo, when can we start expecting babies? I call being the godmother so they will like me the best!"