Chapter 2: Specials Class

Chapter 2
Mel's POV

I go to second hour with Uri and we discuss my sudden powers. He is utterly amazed and claims that he must have rubbed off on me.

When we get to class, the teach tells us to call him Coach Amar. He shows us all different specialized moves. In particular , he shows me how I can make a force field using my water, healing, and telekinesis powers. It isn't considered a separate power, instead uses three different powers all at once. By the end of the hour, I can make a big enough force field to cover the entire room.

I feel really bad. Four keeps looking at me with a mixture of jealousy and sadness. He was the most gifted student, until I came along-- a girl who only discovered her powers two days ago. I decide to try and make peace with him.

"Hey, Four. Wussup?" He glances at me, then goes back to punching the bag. "Look, I'm sorry for sorta encroaching on your territory. I know you were the top dog." I smile, trying to get a response.

"What makes you think you can talk to me?" He glares at me intensely. "You may have more powers than me, but I am still stronger than you." Then, he leaves, slamming the door.

Four's POV

Okay, I'll admit it. I am super jealous. I mean, who wouldn't be after a Freshman comes and steals your record? I know it isn't her fault, but really. I have a lot going on with sports and at home, so why now? Uhuugg. This is so not fair.

Tris sits next to me on the bench that I'm sitting on.

"You're jealous." She doesn't say it like a question. "I understand, but remember, you will always be my Tobias. Always." God, do I love her.

"And forever?" I ask as I hug her closer.

"And forever." she repeats. I smile and kiss her.

Mel's POV

Well, Four is not very nice. Other than him, though, everyone else seems really nice.

Chris runs up to me. "Hey, gurl!" Man, she is always happy. "Wana go shopping and have a sleepover at my house after school?"

"Sure!" I can't wait. I hope we play Candor or Dauntless.

Unknown POV

The new girl, Melanie has just what I'm looking for. With her, I can finish my plan, then I will be all powerful. 😈

Jk, its me, Uriah. Yeah, I heard about the girls' sleepover. Us boys are invited until 11 o'clock, then we are going to head over to Our house and have a video game marathon! Yayyyyyy! Ooooh! Cake. 😍