Chapter 3: C or D

Time skip to shopping!

Chris drags us in to H&M. I get black jeans, a leather jacket, some tight tee shirts, and a cute dangly necklace. It costs about $60, which is pretty much my entire savings until I get paid next week. Oh well, it was totally worth it, because I got to know the girls better.

Marlene is really sweet, but she is also super tough. She could bitch slap someone into tomorrow while petting a puppy.

Tris is tough as nails, but also really modest and she tries to be nice to everyone. She is also really selfless.

Christina is bubbly and can be a little tactless sometimes, but she isn't trying to be mean. She could hit the bullseye with a gun while touching up her manicure.

Shauna is like a mix between everyone. She is probably the most normal of us all, though she is dating Zeke, so no one knows.

Lynn is
I don't even know what Lynn is. Badass, I guess? The only thing she bought was a set of throwing knives, which she gave to me, saying, "You never know with boys. Aim low." Yikes.

Time skip C and D

"Ok, Will. C or d?" Uriah asked.

"Give me the D!"

"Umm, horny, I mean honey, umm, yeah don't say that." Christina says, blushing at her boyfriend's stupidity.

We all laugh as Will turns red.

"Call your mom and tell her that you need a place to hide from the cops to protect your pregnant wife, Christina." Uriah looks gleeful.

"Ugg, fine, but if I die tonight, I'll kill you!" He grabs his cell phone and calls his mom.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom, its me." Will turns red.

"Oh, hey honeybunch!"

"Yeah, I umm, kinda got Christina pregnant and now we need a place to hide from the police. We are also married."

"Willamina Cathy Scott! What the hell did you do? Never mind, I don't want to know. You get your ass home right now!"

"Mom, I am sooo sorry. Uriah Pedrad dared me to do that, none of it was real." Willamina is even redder now.

"I knew those Pedrad boys were up to no good. You be good, now." She hangs up as we are all laughing our butts off.

Uriah and Zeke look grumpy.

Will is still red, but none of us want to get punched, so we don't mention "Willamina".

"Four, C or D?" He asks.

"Dauntless."

"Ok, I want you go into the bedroom, and use Tris' phone to call her parents, then make it sound like your having sex. If you want to make it realistic, then actually do 'it' with Tris." He laughs at their faces.

"Fine." Tris hands Four her phone and he gets up and leaves. He comes in a few minutes later, laughing his butt off.

"So, when I told them that it was a dare, Tris' mom called Will's mom, and--" He can't continue from laughing so much. We all crack up after that. Will looks pale.

"Oh, Crap on a cracker. I better go." He hurriedly leaves, sending us all grumpy looks.

We continue.

"Mel, C or D?" Marlene asks.

"Dauntless, I ain't no Pansycake!" They all look at me weird, but I just high five Uri.

"I dare you to stop time, then teleport down to seven eleven and watch the clerk's face when you restart time and have just suddenly appeared. If he asks, make him seem like the crazy one, then bring us all snacks."

I nod and then freeze time. I stand up and concentrating on teleporting to seven eleven. I appear in front of the clerk and then restart time. He jumps a mile, then looks at me and says.

"Did you just appear?"

"No, crazy, I've been here for the past ten minutes! You really should get your glasses checked."

"I don't wear glasses."

"You should," I say seductively. "I love a man in glasses." I try not to laugh as his face lights up. Then I buy a box of Twinkies, Snowballs, cupcakes, Dauntless cake, candy, and lots of juice and soda. As I leave, the clerk is trying on a bunch of cheap fake glasses.