Chapter 2

I woke up in a sewer and started walking around until I saw a huge beast staring at me.
"What is your name child?" It asked.
"Naruto uzumaki," I told it. Then it walked up to me and brought up his hand signaling for a fist pump an I complied.
"Naruto uzumaki I am giving some of my power and control over me kuruma, the nine tails and now you will be sent to meet others with great power Naruto," It bellowed. Then I transported to a place with jewels to meet Kami and then she gave me two holy swords and told me I had the power to use the swords.Then I was transported again to a room that had emeralds and rubies  and some guy walked up to me and gave a sacred sword made out emerald and ruby and said the only one who can wield this sword is you.
Then I was finally transported to a room pitch black and and another man walked up to me and gave me gauntlets and I told me to use these to protect people and not harm anyone,then he gave me a pendant then told me it was key to unlocking the second stage of his powers.

I woke up in my bed and quickly went to the hideout and took the people out and put them in their homes and healed them small,I'm at least that kind,then ran back to my house and quickly change into my clothes.

Wait let me explain his clothes and by the he's already a genin.

Name:Naruto uzumaki he doesn't use namikaze anymore
Age:12
Apperance: Blue eyes,height 5.8 and he wears an an orange jacket with the uzumaki symbol at both sides plus black tank top and black jeans. He used a seal to contain the sacred sword and the holy ones at his sides and he always wears gauntlets.He has the a giant summoning scroll at his back.