Chapter 4

Previous

"Emo queen you next" kakashi said."Hn,my name is sanure uchiha my likes dislikes none of your concern and my is an ambition to restore my clan, kill someone and make a friend"he said."You're up blondie" he said."My name is Naruto namikaze uzumaki I like training,reading,learning Justus and I dislike people who judge others without getting to know them and  a certain family( glares at hokage tower ) my hobbies are training learning new languages and finding lost clans and artifacts then my dream is to be SS ranked shinobi and bring peace to the world." Naruto said with passion."the blond said.Kakashi was amazed at what he just said.
"Okay nice dream,so meet me at training ground 7 for your final test oh and don't eat."he said before he vanished via shushin.

Naruto pov
I walked through the streets of konoha to my favorite ramen stand.I got glares from villagers but I ignored it when I got there I saw someone else there eating."Teuchi-san two bowls of miso ramen please"the blond said."Sure thing Naruto"he said.When I looked at the person who was eating I fond out it was sanuri and she stared back at me,we at each other until my food came."Arigatou Teuchi-san"I said."Um...hey Naruto I was wondering if you would like to talk in private"she said."Sure sanuri-chan"I said as I finished eating.We walked to one of the training grounds.(Don't worry about hinata I got something special for her Mwwhahahahahaha)"Naruto I-i wanted to ask you something,I i these strange feelings for you we I just wanted to-.
She was stoped when she had a warm feeling on her lips.Then she looked up to see a blond kissing her and her face grew bright red."I know what your going to say and I love you to"he said.

To be continued