Chapter 8

As they were walking to Tazuna's village Naruto talked to kakashi  about taking zabuza's bounty money and using it to buy weapons and clothes that help with his chakra natures.
Naruto POV
"Yeah so do you think it's a good idea or I should use the money for something else ?" Naruto asked. "Honestly I think it's a good idea but you should focus on trying to improve your skills with ur abilities." Kakashi said. "Sure I'll try what you're saying." Naruto said.
Nobodies POV
As they finally reached tazuna's house and selected their rooms for the night. Naruto and kakashi slept together andSanure slept with sasuke(I can hear you guys snickering but don't worry nothing happens...yet) because their brother and sister(sorry Sakura isn't in their team).
The next day
Kakashi POV
"Okay today guys we will learn how to walk on trees and because I feel like Naruto and Sanure who'd know how to do this so I will teach them water walking and teach sasuke the tree walking,you all got that?"Kakashi asked. "Yep" said the whole group union."Okay then let's start." Kakashi said. So first I went to Sasuke and taught him how to tree walk and surprisingly he was having trouble so I asked sanure to help him and she aid okay so I started helping Naruto walk on and he was really good at it and finished fast then perfected it and sanure was done with sasuke,so I taught her and sasuke how to water walk with Naruto's help and they got it down fast.

Sorry there wasn't that much dialogue but there will be much more in the next chapter. So as I will always say have a merry Christmas and new year🎁🎁🎁🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊