disney shows

What Disney shows you watch + with who

Aries // Noah foster {Hannah Montana}

He'd always made little comments on how in the real world it would've been obvious that Miley is Hannah.

Taurus // Eli Hudson {phineas and ferb}

He would get close to you and whisper how they all should go to school by now; you'd start getting flustered by the closeness and it'd get awkward.

Gemini // Jake Fitzgerald {wizards of waverly place}

All Jake did was sit there and laugh, his laugh had made you laugh. He made little comments on how much he loved Alex's attitude and teased you by comparing you to spunky Harper.

Cancer //Emma duval {the suite life on deck}

You guys spent one day binge watching it until you got to the last episode and you began to cry. The next day you two said Yale non stop.

Leo // Kieran Wilcox {good lucky Charlie}

He didn't like the show much, but he watched it for bob Duncan for some reason, saying that he reminded him of his dad. Always being invested into his job. From now on you tell him "good luck Kieran"

Virgo // Riley Marra {Jessie}

thanks to Riley, she made you two binge watch the whole show and now the theme song was stuck into your head and your favorite animal was now a koala.

Libra // Gustavo Acosta {Austin and ally}

Surprisingly he liked the show and always said that you reminded him of ally. He laughed at dez mostly and liked Austen's "swag" the music was a plus, he'd always critique the songs every time

Scorpio // Emma Duval {lilo and stitch}

One day she walked in on you laughing as you'd watch the cartoon, so she joined. Now you two only speak to eachother in stitch's voice.

Sagittarius // Audrey Jensen {that's so Raven}

Every time you'd watch and the theme song would pop up you'd smile at each other and start singing it on the top of your lungs.

Capricorn // zoë Vaughn {shake it up}

She loved a good dance show, the fact that there was one as a comedy, on her favorite channel, it set it off. You two would always try and copy the dance moves, resulting in failure.

Aquarius // Noah foster {so random}

He loved how weird the show was, it didn't have any analyzing to it, so it was different from any thing he'd watch. But it made him laugh. Now socks and sandals was an everyday song you two sang.

Pisces // Brooke Maddox {girl meets world}

It was always a hassle when you two watched it. She shipped Rucas and joshaya while you would ship lucaya.