Super(ish)

(AUTHOR'S HAVE BEEN DEDICATED!)

Super(ish)

305 K reads

Completed

D E S C R I P T I O N:

In the superhero world, Everett Moore is regarded as nothing more than a sidekick with a pretty face. She's left out of everything, and she has to say that it really sucks. She also has to say that she's sick and tired of being underestimated, just because she doesn't have the coolest powers in the universe.

But, when Barry Bass, the superhero she "sidekicks" for, has to go off to a Superhero Convention in Lake Tahoe (leaving the safety of their town in Everett's slightly incapable hands), Everett is in for the week and a half of her life.Because, as soon as Barry's gone, in strolls in super villain Flynn Daniels- known for his chocolate brown hair and big temper tantrums. However, when Everett is somehow able to capture him and bring him back to the lair, she's forced to face snark, sarcasm, and the charm of Flynn Daniels as she tries (and fails) to rehabilitate him into being a super(ish) hero, simultaneously trying to prove that she's more than just a pretty face.(Current Cover created by the hella rad and hella badass and hella good writer @crewneck. If you have half a brain you'll check her out.)

R E V I E W:

This book is honestly a 10/10 for me!!! I cried, I laughed, I got feels, every feeling! I give props to the author because alot of her books are just aMAZING. I am in love with the characters and I love how the message of the story is really empowering. It really talks about women rights and also its pretty much talking about equality + to never put someone down. But the romance in the story is also just, I'm. SO GOOD I SWEAR :') @clarifications writes amazing books, you should check her account out!! one of my favorite authors as well.

A/N
sorry for not posting in like 3497198659837730 years :) BUT I'LL PROBABLY BE POSTING FREQUENTLY NOW! suggest books !! Wattpad is being vvv annoying rn because they won't let me use the proper format yIKES so sorry for the placement, if wattpad continues this i'll just keep it like that.... Trying to fix it tho so excuse me.