Accidentally on Purpose

(AUTHOR'S HAVE BEEN DEDICATED!)

Accidentally on Purpose

17.4M Reads

Completed

D E S C R I P T I O N:

Hannah Taylors finally gives in to her desperation and does one of the stupidest things a girl can do to grab her unapproachable long-time crush Jonah Gibbs' attention: spill soda on his white shirt and leave a motherfrigging red blotch on it. Accidentally. On purpose.

[ Teen-Fiction #3 / Humor #12 ]

Also contains: Fun facts, Q and A, and bonus chapters.

R E V I E W:

One of my favorite books because of the vv unique plot! *Applauds* I read this last year, 2015, and I'm still in love. The characters made me cry, laugh, and basically gave me feels (till this day.. wyd dom) They're just that cute. If you're into the Romance Genre then this is a good read for ya! And yes the writer, @numbereddays, AN AMAZING WRITER OHMY. All of her books are thought out nicely (in my opinion) and I'm sure alot of people love her stories just as much as I do. So you should check out all her books and her account!

A/N

OOO OOO OOO DOUBLE UPDATE ! Yes, I updated twice today, and it is currently 8:31 in the evening and I may or may not be procrastinating. But anyways, I had to make up for all the missed weeks of me updating so yes! PLEASE VOTE! SHARE! COMMENT! PLEASE THANK U FOR READING.

U P D A T E

wattpad won't fix itself on the computer, i'll try fixing it on my phone! ALRIGHT