Kissing Is the Easy Part

(AUTHOR'S HAVE BEEN DEDICATED!)

Kissing is the Easy Part

  16.4M Reads  

Completed

D E S C R I P T I O N:

{a Wattpad featured story} Flora is afraid being beautiful is her only talent. Some of the words she hates include economy class, second-hand clothes, and budget. She likes fashion, dating, not being on time and getting what she wants - until she meets Sean, who is like the clock striking midnight; he makes all her magic power wear off. He is as mature and sophisticated as the dark roasted coffee he drinks, while she is like a lollipop: colorful, dazzling on the outside but empty calories and artificial sweeteners on the inside. The attraction is instant, but getting a kiss is only the first step.

R E V I E W:  

I just finished this a few weeks ago!! (2? 3? ANYWAYS...) I was hooked on this book, I could not stop myself from reading. I finished the book in like a few days because I couldn't stop myself!! One night, I was in bed with a friend (because we were sharing a bed during a trip) and then she could not sleep, so she was like, "oh, what's that???" and then I explained the book and all and she literally read the book with me even though I was already in the middle. IT'S JUST THAT INTERESTING!! AHHAHAHAHA

Well on a more serious note, one of the reasons as to why I genuinely love this book and why it is in my 'favorites' is because it's not cliché. It doesn't just focus on the good and the fluff in a relationship. It's actually kind of based on Flora and Sean's hardships :/ which is a new thing for me to read. Instead of seeing the pretty side of it- you get to see the ugly side- which is great, honestly. I mean- there are times where I wanna throw my phone across the wall and slam my head..... but those are just regular reactions wHOOPS. Anyways, the characters are amazing!!! I love them so much especially in the sequel (which is not complete), because of the character development. I applaud the writer rainbowbrook (follow her!!) because she was able to create a wonderful book! So that's basically it, I ACTUALLY CRIED AT ONE POINT SO WARNING- YOU MAY CRY. It's not a perfect love story. Read it. Now. GO!!!!!!!!!!!! 

  A/N 

HI. IM BACK. After so long sorry whoops.

Anyways- I think I last updated a month ago?? It's already summer, so last I updated I still had school. Apologies. School indeed was stressful but I also had a lot of concerns this summer so please excuse me. 

(This is me trying to conceal my laziness whoops sorry) 

Okay! So I'll try to update now, I swear, I'm sorry I took so long. I think that's all I have to say?? Idk what else. Anyways thanks to like 200+ reads!!!! Thanks for taking the time to read this lil' book heh :)  UNTIL NEXT TIME (HOPEFULLY SOON)

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME 

XOXO,

im just kidding hehe (gossip girl)