A Note A Day

(AUTHOR'S HAVE BEEN DEDICATED!)

A Note A Day

  930K Reads  

Completed

D E S C R I P T I O N:

Anxiety-ridden, nightmare expert Charlotte 'Charlie' Jackson has been receiving witty, heartwarming, anonymous notes since the beginning of the school year. One afternoon, Charlotte notices she did not find a note for the first time all year and suddenly gets the urge to figure out who writes them, and why they have been writing the notes to her. However, being awkward and antisocial, she can't bring herself to question anyone about them. As Charlie narrows down her list of possible note writers, she befriends her main suspects. While Charlie deals with the nagging question of who writes her the notes, she experiences late night phone calls, memorable sleepovers, and kisses from a boy who reminds her of the sea and the stars. 

 • • •

[ PLUS: possible trigger warning for anxiety w/ the nightmares charlotte has. please stop reading if this book affects you in any way. hopefully this book will help you feel like you're not alone, as i've received many comments with people saying they can relate. this should be a helpful, positive, encouraging book, but if at any point you feel like you're on the brink of something bad, please stop. i believe in you and so do the characters if this book. you are loved. ]

R E V I E W:

ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!! So happy and thankful that I was able to come across this book and it really hit me hard. SOOO much feels and SOOO much emotions. Once you've finished reading, you will cry a lot (I did... whoops) I like the development of the characters and the many plot twists! The plot was really good, something I've never seen before, so that's why this book is different from all the other books with overused plots. I applaud Sophie Claflin for writing this masterpiece!!!!! I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH (stating again, in all caps, because I really do :>) So go on over to her account and start reading! 

A/N

Sorry for not posting in such a long time :/ I'm pretty sure so much people are caught up with school!! Thing is all the schools in my country are having summer the usual time, April/ March (its already my brothers summer) :):):):):):):):):) But no, last summer we had 4 months (which was great to be honest), but now we have school until May ! So happy about that ! How great ! How fun ! I'm not being sarcastic ! Yes, I am. But anyways, that was just a short vent. In conclusion, I'll try to update, I promise. But don't blame me if I don't upload for a long time...... blame school.