Crush X Reader ||The Beach||

Hope it isn't crabby!
+oo++oo++oo++oo+

"Ah~" you sat down onto your beach-chair after setting up an umbrella,without any help from c/n.

"Hey! Get some drinks for us will you?You've been sitting the whole time I was setting up the umbrella!Can you actually be useful for once?" You exclaimed before glaring at c/n.

"Yeah,yeah,I'm on it,"his husky voice replied before he got up from the burning sand .

"Geez,how can he stand hot sand!"-you thought

"Oh! Get me f/d please!" You asked putting on your shades.

"Yeah,yeah" he sighed,he then walked to the,"Shake Shack" just across the beach.

C/n's pov

Might I say,Y/n's body looked pretty good in that bathing suit,not to sound like a pervert or anything..

I stepped into the shack and ordered water and f/d.

As soon as I finished buying our drinks,I spotted a girl swinging her hips to the music being played.

The dancing girl caught my eyes staring at her,I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck then waved at her.

She chuckled and started to walk in my direction,that's when I really started to panic,I should've walked back!

Your POV

What was taking c/n so long? I began to worry so I made my way to the Shack and found some random girl flirting with c/n.
Geez what a lunatic,I'm pretty sure I popped a vain.

I mean..I did get jealous,but it still made me furious,I didn't really like when other people flirted with him.

"So...Are you free for tonight?"The girl twirled her hair on her finger.

3rd POV

Your eye twitched as you cut in the conversation before c/n could say anything.

"Actually,he isn't available tonight,he and I have a...um...date!"I blurted out without thinking.

c/n blushed and looked down at the random girl's beady eyes,then nodded in agreement.

The random girl rolled her eyes and crossed her arms,"You idiots think I'm gullible?Prove that you guys really are dating," She glared at me and gritted her teeth.

"Um..I'm not sure how to-" you were interupted by c/n lifting your chin and smashing his lips upon yours without hesitantsting,"Heh,kissing isn't so bad after-all,"c/n thought before he pulled away.

You turned a beet red and looked at the ground.

Either he meant it or he did it just to prove that you two were,"dating"

"See?"c/n smirked at the raging girl.

You both laughed as she groaned before she stomped away from the Shack.

"So..about that kiss,"you looked down at your twiddling fingers.

"Did you...kind of mean it?I mean,I wouldn't have a problem if you did.."

c/n grinned,"If I didn't mean it whatsoever,would I do it again?"

"But you didn't,"You furrowed your eyebrows,"Oh really?Check again,"c/n went in for another kiss,but more passionately,this time you kissed back,making him feel more loved.

"Hey,you lovebirds,carry that kissing on outside,"the employee yelled you two.

You both pulled away and giggled in unison.

"Yeah,we should go before people steel out stuff," you took one the drinks from c/n and intertwined your free hand with his free hand,as you both walked back to the shore of the beach.

"Hey y/n...would you like to be my Girlfriend?"

"———"

+oo++oo++oo++oo+

((words=614)
Thanks For Reading My Chapter!
I Take Requests!