Cheater!Crush X Reader ||Trust||

*Warning: many I,my,Yours*
____________________________

You slung you back over your shoulder before f/n started  dragged you to your house,you didn't want to leave work until you have finished your assignment.

"Aw,cmon y/n you worked your butt off!You need to relax and take a warm bath!"

F/n exclaimed,"fine,fine" you rolled your eyes then brushed your shoulders,"See you later alligator!" F/n smiled waving.You glared at her,refusing to reply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you approached your lovely house a couple of lights were switched on in some certain areas,"Maybe c/n invited some friends...with out telling me..."You grumbled part,you hated when c/n didn't tell you his plans.

You got into your house and raised your eyebrows.Your house was tidier than normal,but there were roses and clothing scattered across the front room.

How Odd.

Your ears rang when strange banging noises coming from one of the rooms,possibly the bedroom you shared with c/n,the room you slept in,clothed in,and loved each other.As you went closer to your bedroom,more and more sounds started to occur.

When you stopped at the almost close door,you heard the most disgusting thing...

Someone else with your boyfriend.

You barged into your room and caught your significant other having intercourse with someone else.The horrific scene forced you to burst into tears.

"Are you happy with another girl c/n?" You said as you walked towards the,"couple."

C/n,startled,immediately pulled out of the girl and covered her up with your blankets,on your bed..

You were always sick of when c/n  always came home smelling like perfume,you just knew it wasn't yours,he always came home late instead of cuddling with you...You remember all of the excuses he used,"sorry,I hate to work" "sorry I had to see some friends" Sorry this and Sorry that,you were sick of it sick of everything about him.

"Y/n sweetie...I can explain this.."C/n reassured me,but there was nothing to explain..what he was going to say wasn't going to appeal to me.

Your POV

I rolled my watery eyes and  made my way to my closet before pulled out a luggage from the corner of me closet then packed apparel for different seasons,that's how long you didn't want to see him.

C/n tried to reason with me,but it was no use...like that's going to work..

I can't believe he cheated on me,I worked for him,cleaned for him,I went to him when he needed the most...what else could he want from me!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At one point c/n's,"new girlfriend" grew a nerve to speak.

"Baby...who's that girl? Is that your cousin?" The girl clung to c/n's arm worriedly,"um.."

That's it.

I dropped my belongings that were in my hand then walked up to the woman.

I slap the heck out of her,enough was enough.

Why the hell would  she think I was a cousin after all that has happened?She's wearing my clothing,she in my house,my bed,my property?!

*Narrative*

The girl rubbed her cheek and cried in agony..

You then tackled c/n and threw a punch at his left eye

"You moron! I can't believe I trusted you!" c/n was unable to react,he was confused and shocked,you were never like this."I never want to see you again!" You yelled whilst pulling yourself off of your ex.

C/n covered his eye and winced,"I didn't mea-" "I don't care" You cut him off and went back to packing up.

C/n leaned back against the bedframe and watched you put clothing after clothing into your luggage,"I'm sorry.." c/n bit the tip his thumb,you simply ignored him and zipped up your belongings.

You headed for the door then suddenly stopped,"Nice meeting you c/n" you blinked a couple of times then zoomed out the door,you didn't bother closing the entry of your..c/n's house,for all to see...

"What have I done..."

____________________________

               (words: 728)

I have decided to keep going! I no longer need to focus so much on school~ I already got all my materials for math,science,etc.

I can continue~surprise surprise!