Yandere!Crush X Reader || Pt.1||

____________________________
It was the last day of school,the sun was shining,birds chirping,and little children searching for bugs behind
a heep of bushes.

You were walking home from your last,long and stressful day of school,"Ah~ The break of relaxation!" you said as you opened the door to your house.

As you entered your house you found bloody footsteps printed all over the floor,you raised and eyebrow then kicked off your shoes off,"what the hell?" You put down your backpack and strolled through your house.

You traced the bloody footsteps to a familiar room,they all followed up to your parents' Room,"tell me this is a prank," you mumbled,sweat trickling down your forehead.

you grew to feel sick.

your finger tips reached for the door-knob to the closed door,you hesitated and pulled your hand away,your heart was beating fast,blood flowing rapidly through your veins,you could even feel your heart thumping against your fragile chest.

You closed your eyes shut and opened the door to the room,your eyes widened before you stepped back,you placed your hands open your mouth in surprise and shock.

Your parents were dead...

Their limbs were sprawled out on the floor,a set of torsos ripped open with their organs topiling out.

You felt like you were going to throw up...tears filled your eyes,"Who would do this!?"you screamed.

"Y/n~" A sweet voice called out,"who's there?!" you looked around the room frantically.

"Y/n~ I'm so happy you joined my party~"

You shook your head in shock,and stepped back,carefully to not step in a puddle of blood.
I knew who was called your name,you stepped back again,"C-C/n?!" you gasped.

A pair of arms wrapped around your waist,"yes my love?~" he whispered seductively into your ear,his voice sent shivers down your spine,"d-did you do this?" tears trickling down your cheeks.

"Yes dear,aren't you happy?I did this for you~"c/n's fingers then ran up your back to your neck,"I can take care of you now~" You turned around to face him-he had crimson blood dripping from his bangs,"let's go back to my house and talk this out,ne?"

"S-s-stay away from me you freak!You're a monster!" you pushed him out of your way as you tried to get out your phone

C/n immediately slapped it out of your hands and watched the screen crack,he smiled and reached for something in his pocket,It was a Syringe.

He stepped a little closer to you and hummed,"this won't hurt too much~"and injected the tranquilizer into your neck.

You tried to throw punches and quiche but your arms and belts grew numb,it was no use.You eyes fluttered shut before you grew into a deep sleep,"Have a nice nap y/n~ we're going to have a pleasant time tonight~"

____________________________

               (words: 518)

ooooo Spooky! X'D sorry

I bet my unfinished version got out on accident,please forgive me!

buh bye!