Child!Crush X Child!Reader ||Snack Time!//Preschool||

I don't have much to say so...Enjoy!
+oo++oo++oo++oo+

On a warm spring day you were in class learning your ABC's,you zoned out and rested your head on the circular table,"Y/n...?"c/n whispered then poked your arm,you flinched and rose your head to look at c/n.

"It's snack time! You've been,'sleeping' for..."c/n scratched his head and counted three on his fingers then showed you,"Three minutes!"

"Oh..." you sweat dropped and got out of your chair and dragged your feet to the snack table.

C/n rolled his eyes and grabbed your arm to pull you to the snack table,you stumbled and held out your hands to steady your balance.

You sighed in relief and stared at c/n who was already at the snack table,he giggled and patted the seat next to him.

You glared at him before sitting down next to him,"you almost made me fall you know" you said in your high pitched voice.

"Oops!Sorry!"he giggled before scratching his head,he faced to the teacher,who was handing out snacks to his hungry class mates.

Once the teacher got up to you,she looked into her snack bucket and frowned,"Oh no! we ran out! Sorry y/n.." the teacher patted your head,"we are gonna have to give you (disliked snack)."

You began to tear up and cry,"No! but I want to eat what they are eating!" you cried.

The teacher panicked as the rest of your classmates stared at you.
Children never stop staring do they?

"It's okay y/n you can share with me!" c/n smiled and offered you your half/part of his snack.

You rubbed your eyes and took the half/part,"thank you" you said in a raspy voice.

"Aww,c/n,that was very nice of you!" The teacher rubbed c/n's back.

"Here,you too get a star,for c/n a gold one for sharing,y/n a silver one for...um...not hurting anyone..."

The teacher took a sticker sheet from her apron and gave you two separate stars.

You and c/n smiled and looked at the other kids who were whining about not getting a star.

"Hey y/n," c/n looked at you.

"Yeah?" you looked up at him,"let's share everyday!"

You gave him two thumbs up and nodded,"yeah!" you both giggled and continued to eat your snacks.

+oo++oo++oo++oo+
((words=452))
Hope you guys enjoyed it,
remember I take requests!
It's simple,just PM me what you would like
Thanks For Reading My Chapter!