Rebel!Crush X Reader ||Staring||

Hope this is Great! ε-(•́ω•̀ )
+oo++oo++oo++oo+

It was a normal typical day in school,you doodling instead of writing notes...but something seemed weird...awfully weird,like you were being watched by someone.

You were too afraid to look at the person,or to even tell the creep to knock it off.

After writing down a few notes, the bell rang,everyone packed and ran to the door,relieved,"hold your horses!The bell doesn't dismiss you,I do!"The teacher scolded.

Everyone in the classroom groaned and sat down,"Okay you guys may leave," The teacher smiled and went back to her desk to getting ready for the next class,students rushed out of the room,leaving you behind,you grabbed your things and ran out the door.

"Thank goodness! It felt like someone was stalking me back there!"you sighed then turned to your locker."What was that?" a husky voice said out of the blue,you jumped and immediately turned around to face the unknown person.

It was c/n with his arms crossed,tapping his foot.You began to panic,"Oh sorry!I was talking to myself!" You apologized,you really did by want to get picked on my c/n.

"Tsk,then say it in your head,idiot," Levi....erm..C/n said,"a-alright,i'll make sure i'll do it the next time!"You said stuttered between those words.

C/n rolled his eyes and slammed you against a locker,people around you watching started to flee,"Run!" Some people managed to say.

C/n ignored the fleeing people and turned his head to you,his bangs almost smacking your forehead/or chest,I was the person staring at you,don't act like yous' don't know!" he growled.

Your POV

W-what? C/n was the one looking at me?It's very unlikely for someone to have a crush on me! I was expecting him to like that whiny frog,(Rude girl's name).

"Huh..?" I replied dumbfounded."yeah,yous' heard me,i'm the one who was staring at you...Do yous' wanna know why?" I nodded and looked at my feet.

"Because..I lo-" c/n paused,"You love food?" I questioned,"No I lo-" c/n stepped away from me and scratched the back of his head.

"You love what?" I tried to say without any attitude,"I just really...love..your backpack"C/n pointed to your backpack and looked away.

"Oh really?Thanks so mu-" I was cut off by c/n slamming me against the lockers again,pretty sure there was a dent in the top locker.

Narrative

C/n slammed his lips against yours,and kissed you aggressively before pulling away,you were astonished,"What was that for...?" you sqeaked.

"Why do you care?"C/n replied,"Well..humans tend to care..It pretty natural.." c/n rolled his eyes and frowned,"I don't care about your stupid physics."

You were going to say something about how what you said wasn't  oh-so-related to physics,but the way c/n was looked down/up at you,made you zip your mouth.

You heard people chatting about you two,especially (Rude girl's name),who was gossiping,they where taking photos and filming videos of your little scene with your just-happened-to-be-your-boyfriend-right-this-second,c/n.

C/n glared at the crowd and pounded his fist against a locker,thats gotta hurt,"scram" (Rude girl's name) dropped her phone not bothering to pick it up.

None of them disobeyed and ran out of the halls,even the teachers were dismayed.

"Damnit,y/n...I-I love you alright? A-and don't for get it,or I'll chase you around the school grounds.." c/n sighed,you let out a small,sarcastic laugh,"Hah! ha...heh.."

As soon as the bell rang for the last class,c/n kissed your cheek and walked away,"Don't wanna miss class do we love~?"he shouted,leaving you staring at the ground blushing with butterflies exploding in your stomach-belly,you pumped your fist and whispered,"Score!" You giggled before gathering your things and heading for class.

...

Boy,what a day.

+oo++oo++oo++oo+

((words=733))
Hope this didn't suck butt,even though some of the parts were over-used.