Chapter Four

The outfit on the left is what Rosalind wears during this chapter and the outfit on the right is what she finds shopping.

Disturbing Behavior

Rosalind was helping Rebekah shop for clothes while Stefan and Klaus sat drinking champagne

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah complains.

"Sadly there's not" Rosalind replies from the dressing room next door.

Rebekah comes out of the dressing room wearing a very reviling dress.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." She complains.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus said irritated.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah questioned

"It's dance music." Rosalind said from the dressing room.

"Ros get out of there and show us your dress" Rebekah called.

"Okay, okay" Rosalind says walking out of the dressing room.

"You look gorgeous" Rebekah smiled staring lovingly at her.

"Doesn't she look gorgeous?" Rebekah gushed. Klaus's smiled faded as he glared at Rebekah.

"Are we done?"

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asked walking closer to her brother.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing.  Your. Necklace. And you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah then looks at Stefan.

"So what do you think?" As she spins

"I like it." Rebekah gives him a look.

"What? I said I like it." Stefan states

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." She rolls her eyes and walks back into the dressing room.

"Nice one, good work." Klaus said his words full of sarcasm.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan fires back.

Rebekah's sigh is heard from the dressing room "I heard that."

"All right. I'm going to get some fresh air." Stefan gets up from his chair

             .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.