Chapter Twenty-Six

A/N: the outfit above is what Rosalind wears throughout the whole chapter.

Catch Me If You Can

Kol and Rosalind sat at the bar full of dead vampires, they killed

"Okay, tell me about this Silas guy."

Kol took a sip of his drink before speaking "I used to run with some witches. Africa in the fourteenth century, Haiti in the seventeenth century, New Orleans in the nineteen hundreds. They all know about Silas, he needs to stay buried. I actually hold witches in high esteem."

"Because you used to be a witch, right?"

"Correct, I'm surprised you remembered."

Rosalind playfully hit his arm "of course I did, you're my best friend." Kol smiled in response. "Anyways get on with the story."

"Right, okay. They said if Silas rises, he'll unleash hell on Earth. I happen to like Earth just the way it is." Kol and Rosalind began to hear talking coming from outside "Okay, story times over."

Kol moves the last few vampire corpses onto the already made pile of corpses while Rosalind sits on a box in the storage room. Rosalind and Kol hide as Damon and Jeremy walk into the storage room.

"Looks like we're gonna have to find some new vampires. What a waste."

"What the hell happened?"

"I confess." Jeremy turns around and holds up the crossbow to see Kol and Rosalind entering the room. "We did it."

"Kol? Rosalind?"

"Jeremy, good to see you mate. Sorry about the mess. Ugh, it was a little crowded when we arrived. Wasn't Rosalind?"

"Yeah, it really was. Plus we prefer more intimate gatherings. We four need to have a little chat."

Kol takes a sip of bourbon from the bottle "care for a drink?"

"He's underage, and I don't like you, so let's just cut to it."

"You know, Klaus bragged about his plan to complete Jeremy's hunter's mark. It was easy enough to track this group down. They were all hiding in the shadows."

"Now, killing young vampires is easy or old ones, for that matter."

"Why, What's it to you either way."

"Because you fools, in your zeel to find the cure, you risk waking someone very dangerous."

"Oh... you must be talking about Silas."

"What do you know of him?"

"Nothing. Don't want to. Not our problem."

Rosalind raised an eyebrow "isn't it?"